Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. G

Having platonic female friends. Do it!

This seems to be the stance of those here against male-female friendships--that wanting to have sex with them means you aren't friends. I used to think that way but I don't think consider that to be the case. Men with this attitude still think of sex as something women give up and men have to...
  2. G

Doing some mental gymnastics

I currently have more number than I know what to do with and I usually only have one day available to date, so I'm not in the field so much these days. I agree with everything you said. On a personal level, I never look at a woman and disqualify myself. Any one interaction could be that...
  3. G

Doing some mental gymnastics

This line of thought started with backbreaker's thread "The Great Irony of the SMV theory". http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=207917 On a relationship forum I frequent, there are a few resident dejected guys who are always complaining about not attracting women. One in...
  4. G

How to be a sniper instead of a grenadier?

This is possible, but I wouldn't say the girls I wanted were for sure hotter in every instance. It's more of a personal preference. As far as spinning plates goes, I have a couple to work with now. It'll be nice to have 5 chicks in rotation again.
  5. G

How to be a sniper instead of a grenadier?

I had a girlfriend for a while but I've been back on the prowl the last couple months. I've gone out three times and gotten numbers every time. My problem is it's never the girl I want. It always winds up being one of the friends. I'm good at initiating convos with groups of girls and having...
  6. G

Pook was a false prophet

I drink your milkshake...I drink it up!
  7. G

Men Arent allowed to buy the morning after pill.

I don't think men should be prohibited from buying the morning-after pill, but definitely don't slip it to a chick without their knowledge. This guy did and caught a murder charge for it...
  8. G

What is your HB?

Basically any chick think enough to be on Smooth or King magazine. And she has to be at least 5'6".
  9. G

Not looking down after eye contact---

I don't think I described it well. I'm pretty much doing what you described. I'm not staring people down. It is a couple seconds at most.
  10. G

Do any of you guys own a fleshlight?

The question is: That choice of phrase sounds kinda weird, like buying a fleshlight is worse than using one. I would think using a friend's fleshlight is worse than buying your own.
  11. G

I Cheated On My Husband To Secure Better Genes For My Children

That kind of reasoning is so backwards. If anything, making paternity tests mandatory would make some wives second-guess infidelity if she was sure to be found out in the event of a pregnancy. This actually would keep families together.
  12. G

lingerie model complains that she "felt like a piece of meat"

The pimp slap letter from Victoria Secret at the end is too funny. Sounds like a case of sour grapes to me, lol.
  13. G

Does a tan make an obese woman more attractive?

They should have refunded her from the beginning, but I don't understand how you even tan if you're that big. I can imagine some spots will get missed because of the rolls, lol. Wind up with zebra stripes.
  14. G

Is an NFL starting QB ever out of the league of a chick?

I've pulled hotter chicks than her. Really I'm rarely impressed with any athlete/rapper with a hot chick. I feel like that with that much status they should have legit threesome relationships...something difficult. Anybody can get one hot chick. What else does she have going on? Edit: I...
  15. G

Have you successfully gotten back a girl that previously showed no interest in you?

Story of my life, lol. Usually it's a mix of NC plus getting attention from another chick.
  16. G

Why haven't you chumps considered rape yet? Seriously.

You drug them before you rape them? That's weak.
  17. G

Wow, an American female columnist is actually FOR polygamy!

You'll figure it out when your harem leaves you to be Bill Gates 995th-1000th wives.
  18. G

I completely agree with this post. I just envision a possible future where just like the top 1% control a lot of the money, they will "own" the majority of the women, at least the hot ones.
  19. G

It's a very good reason. The nuclear family is the bedrock of our society and one of the main reasons for the decline of the US is the fact that women simply don't work as hard as men and most men don't feel the need to work hard if they don't have a family to take care of.