Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. S

I've met my girlfriend through online dating (OKCupid). Ask me anything.

Oops, other way around, sorry. She feels I would have an easier time walking away
  2. S

Been there, done that, ain't for me. To each his own. It's funny you quote Anti-Dump, I'd say him and Pook have been my two greatest influences here. Pook completely changed my outlook on life, and made me crave to constantly better myself. I am who I am today because of what he wrote...
  3. S

I usually sent a generic message. In her case, she legitimately seemed interesting from her pictures (kayaking pictures) so I commented on that. She's very active and adventurous (not as much as I am, but still), so she immediately was interested in me based on my pictures (pictures of me out...
  4. S

I have for the first few months. Now, I know her enough to no longer feel the need to be constantly on my guard. If ever she does something fishy, it'll change. However, so far she is far more stable than your average person, male or female. It also helps that one of my main criteria in a...
  5. S

Interesting, I was expecting to be flamed. It took me about six months. I'd say I've been on fifty dates, slept with about twenty. I managed to find a high-quality woman, but it took a lot of time and weeding out. Fortunately, I got plenty off ass in the meantime :rockon:
  6. S

The only information I shall offer: We have been in a serious relationship for a year now Ask me anything.
  7. S

Serious question: Working as a male webcam model

Has any of you guys any experience with that, or know anyone who has done it? I'm mostly interested in how much one can make per month (depending on the hours of course), and the kind of weird **** that is asked of them.
  8. S

Guys, I was doing this for kicks, but am rusty. How did I do? (text flirting game)

I'm in a serious relationship, so I wouldn't even dream of acting on that. I was just practicing to see if I could still whip out my old text game. Ten months rusty, so it isn't all that, but still. What do you guys think? As for her, she's a model I used to be all over (on msn), back in my...
  9. S

A girl's perspective on boundaries

Internet. Serious business.
  10. S

Give me your top five suggestions to make sex more exciting

You might be on to something. I do get very aggressive in bed (forgot to mention it), but we also have sex a lot. I'd say over ten times a week (it ramps up. Night and morning when I stay over, 2-3 times per day during the weekend. I see what you mean though. I had been contemplating picking...
  11. S

She's tight as hell, and I'm fairly large, so it's still alright. Not at its best, but its definitely worth it to see how ****ing aroused she becomes
  12. S

She told me lately that she misses the times when I introduced new stuff. So let's get kinky here, guys! This is what we have tried so far Light-bondage (just the hands, or all fours) Using a dildo to DP her (mouth and *****) Fisting Milder version of rape fantasy (where she fights me off -...
  13. S

My girlfriend has accused me of being an emotional robot, not good.

Err I wasn't entirely clear. I just can't seem to know how to do it. It's not that I don't want too, I find it very difficult doing it.
  14. S

My girlfriend has accused me of being an emotional robot, not good.

She basically told me everything about our relationship is perfect, except two things. One, I'm too agreeable Two, I'm not emotionally present for her On number one, it doesn't mean that I'm backbone-less. I have called her out when she did stuff I didn't like, and she has never done them...
  15. S

GF is worried that it's getting too serious, too fast... recommendations?

Thanks for your answers guys. I can try to give a bit more specific information. When I say about 5x a week, that also includes when we rockclimb together, which is 3x per week. However, we won't necessarily end up spending all of those nights together afterwards. Unless something outstanding...
  16. S

GF is worried that it's getting too serious, too fast... recommendations?

She told me yesterday she's a bit scared because things have been progressing very smoothly between us, very fast, and sometimes she's scared we are already settling into a routine... Which I fins silly considering she's still a student, her life is anything but routine. What do you guys...