Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. I

Stallion's Fitness Journal

Starting rant: I'm still lifting, just not posting obviously. Did I mention I really really hate trying to lose weight. I've made very small progress. I weigh 218. I know what I have to do yet it's been hard to follow and I've been using my weekends as "free-for-alls" and paying the price. So...
  2. I

ProDJ26's Workout Log

Wow...you got strong! Amazing progress! Welcome to the 1000 lbs club!
  3. I

Thanks but I'm no ones rival. :up: Surprised to still see you around here. Good for you man. ----------- Weigh in on Saturday - 216lbs
  4. I

Hey Fugly, long time no see. Hope you are doing great! Yes I'm trying to get leaner. Goal by Dec. 23 - 202-205 Honestly, sometimes I eat 4 meals, sometimes 5. I do it for caloric reasons not because it supposedly boosts my metabolism. If I woke up at 6 a.m. in the morning, I'd do 5-6...
  5. I

Fish Oil?

I get my fishoil cheap from a great reliable source. I'm not a doctor, don't copy me. Follow the bottle - ask your doctor. Supplements are a risky business although I've always felt - hey it's fish oil, it's natural. How could that mess me up. I also take so many pills because for calorie...
  6. I

Thanks Quiksilver, good to see you too. :up: Wednesday: Stiff Leg Deadlifts - 2x6 - 335lbs PR Lat Pull Downs - 5x3 - 182.5 PR Dumbell Shrugs - 3x8 80lbs Pull Throughs - 3x8 187.5 PR 10 minutes high intense cardio 2x10 minute cardio low intensity
  7. I

No. My workouts don't suffer. Empty stomach or not as well - no substantial strength loss
  8. I

Fish Oil?

Weightloss Keeps your hair healthy and from you going bald to a degree Great for nutrition Memory Great for skin I'm work as a reporter and every once in awhile a story about a study of Fish oil comes out. Everytime one does, it's about how F@#$@* amazing it is and how people who didn't...
  9. I

Long time no see Sosuave. A lot has changed but I'm still lifting. I'm going to bring back my thread cause it helped keep me shooting straight. Right now my stats are 218 lbs, 37 waist. I've been doing a variation for westside barbell for the past 5 months. I've lost nearly 30 lbs...
  10. I

SKINNY GUYS: what's YOUR plan to bulk up (and look great)???

Follow this opinion and your doctors. I didn't know you had issues with your posture. Well anyways this post was about what's skinny guys plans, not big guys plans for skinny guys hahaha that includes myself and a good lot of you. I have to learn to read the post titles a little better.
  11. I

The Brotherhood of Iron

Hahaha YES! MANOWAR! :rockon: Reciting "Glory, Majesty, Unity" should be a pre-requiste for all who want to post on this here topic haha. I must say, CarlitosWay, after doing DC routines with cables, smith, machines, hacksquats with rest pausing and static holds to boot, I am becoming...
  12. I

Quagmire911 Lifting Journal

You are likely going to have to dip into the 160s. You probably need to lose like 8-10 lbs and you'll be solid, granted you don't lose too much muscle. Your description of yourself reminds me how I was 2 years ago if you remember when I was just starting to train under Rob.
  13. I

Fugly's lifting journal...

Nice 20 rep squat PR! Your making good progress on all your lifts Fugly. 365 is beastly, I hope you get it.
  14. I

SKINNY GUYS: what's YOUR plan to bulk up (and look great)???

Skinny Guys, for a little extra help coming up with somethign check the 'Where to Start' and 'Simple Starting Diet' links in the Vault. Do workout B. As for eating and not caring about what it is your shoving down your mouth as CaptainJ suggests, this should only be done if you are extremely...
  15. I

P 90 X!

Not trying to give you a hard time but maybe there were problems with your workout routine? Maybe your stance, setup, and technique was off? We have links in the vault to proven workouts that don't let you get stuck and plateau, at least not for a LONG time. Diet also has a big effect. If you...
  16. I

Quagmire911 Lifting Journal

Nice. Snow walking is my favorite. Got to do it Rocky IV style haha. Of course I'm going to make a refrence to rocky. EFFORT won't let me post my workout on here, doesn't want me confusing people etc etc. Been following DC with static holds and rest pausing. Such a b----! When you can...
  17. I

I'm going back to DC again. I've been taking the past three weeks very seriously and EFFORT's got me moving out of my comfort zone with exercises I've never done before. I'll try to keep a diet log on here.
  18. I

210 lbs - looking to maintain mass AND cut (slightly)

WBA's guide helps you so your are burning fat early on in the day and with a really clean bulking diet you are putting on lean muscle mass at night. Abs aren't just made in the kitchen. That sounds lazy. It's combination of various elements that will give you good sized defined abs. No one here...
  19. I

Okay guys keep it in PM's okay? thanks lol This week I'm just sticking to 4 meals a day lean meat and veggie with morning cardio and evening cardio. I'll be back lifting monday with a new workout and stuff.
  20. I

P 90 X!

I don't recommend being a thief and stealing the program. If it works for you and you are using their plan they deserve the money but anyways... If your looking to increase muscles well, good luck with that on P 90 X. It's a basic weight loss program with some body strengthing moves. For $350...