Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. W

hook-up question...

"Be careful not to use "every single girl here has hooked up with a hundred guys" as an excuse for not approaching. Keep approaching, Keep practicing. thats the exact reason i dont approach..BECAUSE SHE HAS HOOKED UP WITH HUNDREDS OF GUYS.. why would i want to keep a loose woman around..i dont...
  2. W

How do you deal with anger/biterness towards a particular girl

yea, i used get really angry when i thought about the power women have in todays dating pool. my bitterness causes me to come off as cold and mysogynistic because i know that in reality i have no value and im jus the next guy trying to get with a chick... but anger and bitterness doesnt help...
  3. W

approach: Your Take!

I only approach if and only if she looked at me like she wanted me to fvck her......i havent been getting too many looks because i have a pissed off look about me and i dont like smiling
  4. W

... Slvt or not??

when i wonder how many guys a chick has slept with (not that i give a damm) I think....whats the point of me approaching her if im just gonna be number 859438574837 trying to fvck , i have no value, im nothing, i even heard some women say "i always keep a backup dude"... i dont wanna be a...
  5. W

If you don't like women you will fail

Calm down - it's only the Internet. If you don't need to look at things differently and you're happy then I'm confused as to why you're angry will regards women. Nevermind i wonder why you are confused, i never said i was angy towards women. that should clarify it for you I don't mean...
  6. W

NO!....i dont need to look at things differently ive already been there.. im indiffernt. and why act like the first guy or anyother fagg!t at all..you are you..(what happen to the value you were refering to earlier). and she is talking to other guys..you just dont know about it..
  7. W

i have alot of bitternes, and anger inside.. but i try to keep it under control een though it leaks out at times.. With the things ive been thru in my life, and with women, i dont see how i could not be jaded and have a pessimistic view of life and women. This doesnt really help or harm "it...
  8. W

how often do you approach and where?

i never approach and i do it everywhere B..
  9. W

Alpha Isolation And Alpha Gimmicks

YOUR ARMS TOO SHORT TO BOX WITH GOD...nas
  10. W

Most guys aren't horny enough

im probaly not horny enough. i jack off almost twice a day.. but talking to chicks can be draining and i know it wont lead anywhere if i do approach.. if im the 74839293878098 guy to approach the chick, what makes me special? nothing really..im just another number.
  11. W

The Fear Of Rejection Is The Biggest Problem For Guys

i understand where your friend is coming from..sometimes i sit and say the same things to myself except the part about me being worthless. sometimes i dont go talk to that girl because it is easier to sit down and not put yourself out there...i mean..its gonna end anyway..and nothing last forever
  12. W

Should a Don Juan avoid Marijuanna?

i smoke weed everyday...and im jus fine...weed effects everybody differently...only way to know how is you gotta burn some....
  13. W

"Girls will let you know they're interested"...true?

yep...chicks will let u know if they want you...but i have to remember is to pick up there signals.. .ive had some blatant signs and didnt pick up on them due to being too in my head and not in the moment ...or thinking "nah she didnt give me the eye". for me if i could pick up the signals when...
  14. W

Side effects of being raised by a single mother

yea i get what your saying...i was raised by my mom....and oohhhhhhh boy... i wouldnt call myself a wimp but a few people said i was "soft".. i dont really take risk.... i used to be too trusting until my heart got sh!tted on..and the people i trusted betrayed me. these things in my...
  15. W

Reading body language...so fun!!

I ONLY GO AFTER CHICKS UNLESS THEY GIVE IOIs.. it donesnt make sense to me to go up to a random woman who didnt evn look at me and try to talk to her.....if a chick wants you she'll look at you... i mean..how the fvck else am i suppose to know if she wants me to approach her...and just...
  16. W

The Confident Smile

ok...im not reaaly cool with smiling at chicks but how come when i try to smile at a chick it never works??... like 2day..i was chilling in between classes in the library and i tryed to smile at a couple of chicks but they look away too fast....some dont look at me at all...
  17. W

I put penis in woman for the first time and do not ejaculate!!

this happened to me when i was 18... i was like "YES, sex finally"...i stuck my d!ck in and was like " is this it? i dont feel the magical feeling" i was very dissapointed.. it felt like running down and empty hallway... it kinda ruined sex for me...now sex is sorta blah.. "2. Vaginas are...
  18. W

Took the jump and deactivated Facebook...

"as people dont call/text as much anymore..." uhh what? they dont? because i dont have a facebook but i get asked all the time "do u have a facebook?"