Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. L

High flake rate from daygame approaches (help)

What makes you think that? :yes: come at me bro. If anyone in this thread, its you who looks like the faggot here. I can tell you're quite sensitive, look at your response :crackup: . Oxford_comma has it right, you really are projecting your insecurities with your posts. Let's look at...
  2. L

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: This advice is terrible, for too many reasons for me to need to go into. I agree with this. Could have run a little more text game on #2. "What happened with your side" meant to be a joke. But point taken, I'll execute faster next time. Of...
  3. L

different generation brah. these girls my age actually will let the phone go to voicemail, then text you back "whats up?" even a plate i'm seriously dating, probably about to break up with doesn't talk on the phone. she answers maybe 1/5 calls, and the other 4 she pretty quickly responds...
  4. L

Been out in the field alot, and trying to build a rotation of girls but I'm hitting some major setbacks. I'll have a great approach, great first meet with the girl, she's obviously showing signs of interest, but I'm getting high flake rates when trying to meet. 2 recent examples: ---- 1) At...
  5. L

Why be politically correct?

Ha no, this post isn't about a particular girl. Game and experiences with women has made me turn cold and hurt great girls in the process. I'm trying to reconcile with that.
  6. L

Nightclubs-Difficult Environments

Yes yes of course I wouldn't understand. I don't "get it." How could I have ever been in the deep ****!!!! Let me explain what happened with my buddies - they came to Europe with earnings from work after graduation and freshman year, initially wanted to just meet women in different countries...
  7. L

I disagree. That will help you get over approach anxiety, will motivate you to make the first move, but the mindset will not change women's minds. Girls do not care that you have a "need" to go home with somebody, unless you fulfill the night's hypergamous desires. I do think this should be...
  8. L

Here's an example of my Iagic thinking. Dating a cute bird, although she began acting weird three weeks ago. I immediately assumed she was trying to feed me a d*ck sandwich when actually she was stressed with school. I hooked up with another girl that weekend to protect my ego and she of...
  9. L

*****es be crazy these days acting like their **** dont smell or their snatch don't leak. We men r crazy cause we expect stuff is owed to us, such as respect or a dimeshow hottie. As my eyes Get opened from the ameliorating effects of the red pill, I'm starting to think this whole society we...
  10. L

I like what bradd said - truly most of my wins at night clubs have mainly been because I my looks and running DFTU game. "real" game comes into play at frat parties and such. But the secret for me is to first just find a girl who's actually interested in you at a nightclub. That's half the...
  11. L

Where is your Stumbling Block with Women?

Mine isn't an option: trying to add her to your lineup. Many girls just fade out after the first lay.
  12. L

How seriously do you take "bros before hoes"?

I agree with Sir Psycho - BB4H is a good standard to live by, but I had noticed that it can be misused as a crutch for ego, when you're actually out on the town. IE: it can hold you back from actually MAKING the move. BB4H is a group solidifying concept, while men are solitary creatures. So...
  13. L

Guys funnier than girls - what do you think of this theory?

It's not a theory it's a truth. I knew one girl who actually was pretty funny and she did her honors thesis about gender and comedy. One of her main conclusions was that most comedians employ the deprecation of the self and others. In both cases, women are harder to relate to. When girls...
  14. L

So this is why I keep getting rejected...

high interest, obviously Beta men glance around distractedly, but ALOOF alphas do too! I think you guys are missing this point. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say I actually don't think ADD is your problem. Glancing around distractedly can be *very* attractive to girls because they have to...
  15. L

Fukked girl, found "Azithromycin" by her bed....

My dads a doc and has had his friends prescribe me it to knock out colds faster. It's like cheating the nature immune system by thermonuclear bombing the cold. So it might not be an std, but good you were observant
  16. L

Women like "new" guys

It's already begun, my friend. Maybe I can coin the genre "Post-Game" in the seduction community? shameless plug: http://sexistentialism.blogspot.com/
  17. L

should i text her the day after a date?

Read, my friend: http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2008/03/27/dread/ Essentially, from my experience, the more romantic the gesture you give a girl, the more distant you act toward her afterwards. Had a nice date? Ignore her for three days. Typical result example = "Hey stranger :)" or "hey you...
  18. L

Women like "new" guys

LOL exactly. Girls don't want a provider anymore. And fvck it, I've given up on trying to be the best "man" i can be. Fvck being a man. As of right now, I'm working on becoming a legend. Blog soon to come. Hopefully in 20 years I'll be able to surpass anything you consider to be...
  19. L

Women like "new" guys

Dude, I don't want to spin plates anymore. Three weeks ago I fvcked two and a half blondes in the same night, consecutively. Let me tell you, its pretty fun when you fvck a girl and intentionally fake an orgasm so you can save yourself for the next girl who is coming just one hour later. The...
  20. L

Women like "new" guys

Three things: 1. Has anyone compared this forum right now versus 5 years ago? Five years ago people were, similar to myself, working diligently on improving themselves. People actually addressed real problems that they personally had with girls, and helpful members of the forum taught them...