Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. V

Guys disrespecting your date...?

This is a **** test in my eyes by a random dude. Do you show her your some tough guy and get in his face, cause a scene. She is going to either love it, or think your some out of control tough guy. You do nothing your just so calm cool and collective, or you are a wimp. It seems like you in a no...
  2. V

Wild and crazy eyes

Too much hydoxycut??
  3. V

Question for the dancing pro’s..

Wait a few weeks then email her on match.com, don't make it awkard at the lessons you are taking..
  4. V

Marriage - Show me Successful Examples

Paradox I know some might argue but since the couples you named were all wealthy the common problem in marriage money is not an issue with them. Majority of marriages have problems with MONEY$$$$ or lack there of..
  5. V

Long distance communication

The more you say without seeing her the less she will want you and you will say/do something that bothers her more than likely. I am not one to lie but make up a few reasons why you are so busy and how much fun you are having, your skiing, going to a bunch of xmas partys, blah blah blah MR...
  6. V

Am I being disrespected here?

I would say something because as you being the prize and the most important peice of the puzzle here it makes you uncomfortable. Who knows what they say when you are not around. Ask her if how would she feel if the shoe was on the other foot. How can she be your girl love you and beleive you yet...
  7. V

Long distance communication

Hmm I would maybe email or text once a week to keep in touch, maybe a merry xmas, or happy new year text and then around a day or two before she is due to come home call and ask her out. Just control yourself dont fall into her call me, email me, text me trap..
  8. V

Two Very Important Questions

Why are you with her if you have sex every 2.5 months? Lets be honest for a min, if you want to have a good logical enjoyable conversation call your best guy friend, your brother or your father. If you want to deal with drama, bs and nonsense call your girlfriend..
  9. V

This is crazy yet funny

Hmm so odds are some crazy guy is now stalking you as well then? I am in the miltiary active duty and see a lot of crazy ****. Unless I drive 45 mins away every girl I meet has married or dated someone in the military. They all have the same stories, we met got married too soon, got divoriced...
  10. V

Had unprotected sex last night...advice?

Most states have free or nearly free clinics. Look up planned parenthood in the phone book. Calm down and relax, worrying will not make things any better. You probally will not know if you have anything for a while so try to get an appt next week but more than likely you will have to wait till...
  11. V

Beer-breath, and sober chicks in bars and nightclubs

Why would a woman go to a club if was not to dance or have guys try to pick them up? I think this type of stuff should be expected..
  12. V

trusting in an LTR w/ a HB

Hmm the only thing odd or off is the line about I got drunk because my feet hurt, and how guys kept buying her drinks all night and she did not disresepct you. Was she trying to make you jealous. You can rack your brains like you said forever wondering what happened, or assume that it was all...
  13. V

Pregnancy

All the time, but I use condoms and so far have been lucky. Just don't get buzzed and trust her that she is on the pill. I know it is so tempting, and hard to say no, but that could be a 500-3000$ a month mistake for 18 years...
  14. V

Quite the different pickle! (In need of assistance)

Next time she says something smart ass or out of line you say to her "(insert name here ) I respect you and the work you are doing, but I will not tolerate you being rude, unprofessional, or condesending(sp) towards me. This is work, we both have a job to do. Do you have a problem with me? "...
  15. V

HB9. Everyone says she likes me.

You do have a penis right?? Make your move, it is your duty as a male to sleep with hot women, or atleast try...
  16. V

What to tell a plate thats having an operation.

Well since you can't sleep with her for a few weeks, put this one on the back burner.. hahaha Why is her boyfriend not taking care of her.
  17. V

To buy or not to buy lingerie

Just a thought, why not give her a gift card and make it known that you two have to go there and pick something out for her together, and she has to model it for you.
  18. V

Ugh, im lost, need some opinions moving forward, thanks

Invite her over for dinner and drinks. Drink a healthy amount of wine, im talking 3 glasses plus each. After dinner pop in a dvd. About 5 mins into the DVD move in and kiss her, start making out. After a few mins, grab her hand and walk her to the bedroom. If she resist or says no then...
  19. V

Paying for a flight

IF you are going to sleep with her atleast 4 times I would do it. How long have you been dating her? What is in it for you? If she was staying at your place and knew putting out was required this would be easy... Will you pay for my ticket?
  20. V

immigrants from china, hk more successful than white ppl and canadianzed asian???

I think these are great stories and valid points, but it all depends on quality of life, and balance. Would I be happy working 70 hour a week and taking classes at night no. Would I be happy living in a car and cleaning bathrooms no. I think it is amazing and admirable what your two dads did...