Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. B

Time for Creatine?

Thanks for all the info guys. Just went to vitaminshoppe and got monohydrate. I try and stay away from red meat ( only on sundays) so I may need to do the loading phase.
  2. B

Time for Creatine?

Hey guys, I think I'm at a stage where i could use a little help. I've creatine before, about 3 yrs ago, saw incredible gains, but my focus was mirror muscles. Since then I have concentrated on strenght training. For 3+ years now I've been on the 5x5, and don't see a reason to change. I don't...
  3. B

First time renter, need help!

Thanks guys! Its a private owner, not sect 8 or building.
  4. B

First time renter, need help!

Hey, just graduated college, and have been working for 8 months now, feel secure at job and looking for place to live (move out of my parents house). I've come across a place advertised as $1300 1 bdrm, all utilities included, pets allowed ( a have a dog who is my best buddy). What questions...
  5. B

Trouble in the office

Looking for a little advice here. I was out with a few coworkers last night (i work in IT) and there was a single female with us. I was not interested in her, but just kept the conversation casual, and non flirtaticious in my view. The most I talked to her, was an argument about outdrinking...
  6. B

Starting Smolov tomorrow.

Yikes!! sorry bro, thought those were in lbs. Damn good numbers!
  7. B

Starting Smolov tomorrow.

Not to take you off your track, seems like you have good drive; but I don't think smolov will help you just yet. Judging from your numbers, your deadlift is lower than your squat, and your squat can't possibly be 1.5x your bodyweight. I'd recommend you drop this routine and take up a 5x5 program...
  8. B

Doing Smolov again

very nice kerpal...whats your stats? height, weight, and yrs training?
  9. B

Dipping the pen in company ink

I'm in a similar situation, although this will be a 1st time for me. My coworker found me on facebook, i got her digits, we went out drinking. She told me has had the hotts for me since day 1. Kissing, dancing, and she wanted me to have sex with her in public... that was last friday. This...
  10. B

All my hard work in the gym is finally paying off!

excellent man! You'd be surprised at how many women are too shy to compliment you. So now you know that there are a vast majority of women checking your shoulders out. ALWAYS assume attraction.
  11. B

What if hot chick acts like a female AFC?

wait, so....there is a chick chasing you, a hot one to add...and your going to dump her? Dude, take a step back and look at the situation. Whatever you've been doing, has been working. You have a beautiful woman completely infatuated with you. Continue to see her, let it go for a couple of...
  12. B

What to make of my ex?

This is what happens when you stop putting women on a pedestal...they chase you. When you guys broke up, it sounds like you were cool and unphased by it. She now see's this and is like "wait, why isn't he upset or trying to get me back?"...it's driving her crazy. The jumping on you and taking...
  13. B

Work pick up FR

I think i did pretty good. I at first thought the last comment would be too strong, since I meant flexible as in flexiblity, and being able to do some freaky shiet. But then again, she is taking me out for drinks this friday, so it cant be too bad, lol
  14. B

one arm larger than the other

So my "arm" workout is just 4-5x5 sets of weighted dips. I'm currently doing this with 90lbs hanging from me. I've noticed that my right arm is larger than my left, specificlly the long head of the triceps. I don't understand how, since a dip is a dip, you can't favor a side in a dip, both arms...
  15. B

Work pick up FR

so heres some background info. This girl at work asks me out to drinks, i say i can't i have to fix a tire ( i actually had a date). But I later tell her, lets go grab a quick drink. So we go, and the topic of her age comes up. I tell her she's drunk she doesn't know her real age. So after my...
  16. B

Want more lean, and less bulk?

Good post, but I disagree. Running teaches your body how to use less energy to do more work. Which translates to burning less fat to run farther. However, lifting, builds muscles, with continually consume energy. Therefore, weight-training would actually burn more fat than any other exercise...
  17. B

300 lb squat

well 3 weeks ago, i was could only do 1 set of 5 at 280. I was surprised myself when i banged out 5 sets on monday. For a while, 300lbs seems so elusive, i guess im just really excited to break it finally.
  18. B

300 lb squat

Dammnit! I want to break a 300lb squat so bad, and rep it. Currently I deloaded, and am on week 2 of texas method; did 5x5 of 280lb this monday. For those of you who have broken this barrier, where were your sticking points? Did you stall at a certain weight before you broke it? What did...
  19. B

my attempt at texas method

i really don't know the exact bf%, as some areas it looks less than others. Using gnc calipers it says i have 8%. But I don't believe that, I'm more like 10% to 12%.
  20. B

comprhensive ab routine

that is pretty impressive, will definitely have to try this.