Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. C

Flaking women?

I think I'm trying to justify this flaky woman in my mind but has anyone had a women flake only to find out later that she did it because she was too shy or some other reason. Like she really digs you but is too shy to follow through on a date. Or she has a pimple so she flakes on you. Or she...
  2. C

Trying to read this girls body language.

This reminds me now of another girl I once dated many years ago, I had completely forgotten about this. We were out dancing one night with some friends and after a slow dance I kept a hold of her hand while we walked back to our table. She went totally limp and passive with her hand as well...
  3. C

Trying to read this girls body language.

I know this girl, been acquaintances for a little while, gone out with her once. I've touched her and she is responsive. Picked her up in my car and as we were driving to have coffee I tapped her on the shoulder to make a point, a few minutes later she taps me back on the shoulder. I've hugged...
  4. C

Damn awful smell

Best odor cleaner advice I ever got was to wash your junk in vinegar. Squirt a few ounces on a wash rag and give it a once over before you start your shower. Then soap up and rewash to get rid of the vinegar smell. Wipe your junk, your balls and your crack with the vinegar. What the hell, do...
  5. C

What does "sorry sunshine" mean.

Yes, I do tend to do that a lot. I know it's not good. Thanks to everyone else for the input. I'm just going to forget about this.
  6. C

What does "sorry sunshine" mean.

Was in a shop the other day. Had spoken to this girl before, sometimes flirted with her, today I was asking if they had a particular item that they haven't had in there for a few weeks. This girl goes into the back to look for what I want and comes out and says sorry "sunshine" we don't have...
  7. C

Why guys don’t want to be friends with a girl who breaks up with them…

Just read this on a blog. http://www.b937online.com/pages/3994107.php?itmBlogDomainUrl=http://tom-wfbc.itmblog.com/2009/09/23/would-you-like-fries-with-that/ I know a girl who broke up with a guy and she told him she wanted to “still be friends.” He said, “No thanks.” She wondered why he...
  8. C

A word on chicks, cars, confidence! I did an experiment.

I used to know a guy that had a really nice car, many years ago, and he used to jokingly refer to it as his d!ck extender. I use to laugh at him when he would say it, but I guess he knew by the results he got.
  9. C

Women thinks I insulted her with C&F Line. What do I do?

Well she brought up the Pavlov's dog reference so I just went with it. I assumed she would get the joke. The one friend that got the joke and thought it was funny knew all about Pavlov. The other friend who thought it was cruel and insulting did not know much about Pavlov. He told me...
  10. C

So far over 30 people have read this and nobody has offered an opinion.
  11. C

I was talking to this women I know the other day when I dropped a C&F line on her and she thought I was the rudest person in the world. I asked two friends about the comment and one said I was rude and the other said it was a funny joke. So I'll let the people here decide for me if I was...
  12. C

Her New Boyfriend...(sigh)

Sorry guys I just had to get onto the walkman bandwagon. Giving up my iPod for a Walkman http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/8117619.stm
  13. C

How to bring up topic of sex during conversation?

Here is a question for this thread. Is a girl initiating a conversation about sex if she uses the word c0ck instead of penis? I was chatting with a girl I know and suddenly she started talking about some guy that took a picture of himself sitting with a large rock between his legs...
  14. C

Playing with hair sign of IOI or not

I've been trying out different things lately, different body language, slowing down my movements and talking slower and deeper, etc. I've noticed some women seem to give me more interest lately as well. This women seemed to show a lot of interest in the new me. I wanted to find out if it...
  15. C

My thoughts exactly. I hope it's not anxiety.
  16. C

I know this women, I don't want to date her but I think I am picking up signs of IOI's from her. I wanted to know if this was an IOI mainly to know if what I am doing is working on women or not. Anyway the last time I saw her she is pulling on her ponytail the whole time I am talking to her...
  17. C

Too scared to call her, what the hell is wrong with me?!

Try this. Go through all of the motions of calling her in your head a few times. It's the best way I have ever found to get over the anxiety of a new situation. When you have some quiet time get a banana or something, and put it up to your ear like it was your phone. Now imagine you are...
  18. C

Grrr... Oneitis is KILLING me

Getting over Oneitis. Ask yourself, what can I gain by letting her go? Repeat as necessary.
  19. C

Girls give up after no RIO

This advice is coming from a women right? :)