Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. G

How much do you share with your parents about your love life?

This has been a conundrum i've had for some time. As a "mature man", how much do you let your parents know about your relationships? What do you tell them? When do you tell them? How much do you share? When do you mention that you are dating someone new? My parents are conservative and...
  2. G

I think my new landlord wants me and i want her...

OK, so we have some mixed opinions. PE and others thinks she was up for it, and considering that this woman is a go-getter and a super-achiever, he might be right. She is strong-willed and goes after what she wants. But according to joekerr, my read of the situation was correct. Hmmm. Better to...
  3. G

hey, blueguy, you have to bear in mind that i only recently came out of decades of religious taboos and restraints on sex. I'm still learning the real deal on what women really want. It's been slow getting the women-aren't-aggressive-about-sex message out of my head, ok? Biology was saying one...
  4. G

yep, i get it now. She would not have invited me up to her place, gotten changed into her pj's, lay down in front of me if she didn't want sex to take place. Look at a woman's actions, right? God, i'm feeling thick, right now! What a perfect scenario! The chemistry of the moment felt so right...
  5. G

thanks for the green light advice, joekerr! It confirms my instincts... OMG, my man, you are so right! I literally had to search for words mid-sentence when she laid down! Believe me, i took it as a blatant invitation and i wanted to move on her so bad. But why did she sit up and cover her...
  6. G

So, I'm living in my own bona-fide apartment now. It's in a large Victorian-revival house, divided up into several apartment. My landlord is a woman a few years older than me, attractive, blue eyes, brown hair. She is vice president of sales and marketing for a small start-up. She is also a...
  7. G

If you only remember ONE thing about dealing with women....

holy ****, STR8UP, your timing is amazing. I am still recovering from this exact phenomenon right now. As related in my latest thread, i could NOT walk away after getting the "thanks, but we're not compatible" email from that last date. And just as you said, i went from being a person of high...
  8. G

I finally dated someone new...

I thought i had actually learned things when i first came onto this site. Just one date later, and i'm reeling from the carefully crafted bs of a female dj. The woman is 35 years old and still single. She said that she's famous among her friends for "never going to get married". Now, there is...
  9. G

Do women go out with just females anymore?

In the ten confusing, rediculous months that i was seeing "the landlady's daughter", not once did i EVER see her with a female friend. The only friend she saw with anything remotely approaching regularity was male (and he wasn't me). Otherwise, her mother is her closest friend, even to the point...
  10. G

you are SO right, joekerr. The female mind is capable of utter finality.
  11. G

Well, before anyone here could say yea or nay to the idea, i emailed her and owned up to not splitting the tab as a faux pas. I know, i know. AFC move. Whatever. I felt i HAD to, regardless of whether it was effective or not. I wanted her to know that i "knew" and wasn't just blindly ignorant to...
  12. G

After reading through all of your replies, i am convinced that money was the key issue. I agree that itemizing the bill was a mood killer. I didn't itemize out loud, but rather scanned the check and, because she is a self-proclaimed math whiz, i jokingly showed her the bill and asked her to work...
  13. G

Hey guys, it's been a while since my last post. I am now settled into a new apartment and am enjoying town life. I had THE falling-out with the landlady's daughter last week when i told her i was going to date other women. Boy, she did not like that and proceeded to unload on me, saying i was...
  14. G

Met a woman in my office building. Seek her out or wait to "bump" into her again?

Update Well, an update for you after more than a month since the last run-in... We arrived at the same time today and i wanted to avoid running into her as i had concluded she was a flake. But the timing saw us arrive at the stairwell at the same time. I looked over at her as we approached and...
  15. G

Getting blood drawn tomorrow: give me your experiences

well, it wasn't bad at all, as expected. She slid it in so fast and it felt so tiny and thin. No pain while she switched out the vials. Done in @15 seconds.
  16. G

Getting blood drawn tomorrow: give me your experiences

I'm having my blood drawn tomorrow as part of my annual physical. I was near-phobic over needles until i had my boosters back in 1999. Much to my amazement, I hardly felt those (after much anxiety beforehand). I know the needles for drawing blood are a bigger gauge. I haven't had blood drawn...
  17. G

Potential rooming situation seems out-of-the-question on paper...

btw, one of the other tenants is a commercial pilot, so he and i can talk airplanes and he might even make a good...wingman. (How is THAT for an unavoidable pun?!)
  18. G

Nothing yet since updating my latest online dating profile...

Since posting the latest write-up (after changing the headline a few times) four days ago, i have gotten 1...ONE...view! It can't be the pics because they have been independantly verified by unbiased women as HOT. I ****ing have no idea what the problem is. I know i have to make the contacts...
  19. G

Potential rooming situation seems out-of-the-question on paper...

Hey guys, thought i'd update you. I rejected that rooming situation with the 24 year old girl outright. Instead, I am moving into a newly refurbished apartment of my own in a great location in a great town at a great price. I'm going to be walking distance from all sorts of options (restaurants...
  20. G

Annual physical with a female doctor: What to expect?

i haven't had an annual physical in a long time (due to a lack of health insurance in the past and a lack of excitement at the idea). Well, i've got insurance and I have an annual tomorrow. My doctor is a woman, not bad looking either. What can i expect? Are rectal/prostrate checks a given...