Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. D

Style shows us how a very effective way to get a drink bought for YOU.

Thanks for clarifying By audience, I am referring to the 5 chumps who are in attendance.
  2. D

Style shows us how a very effective way to get a drink bought for YOU.

Not that I would actually use this, but I didn't quite get it. How was she wrong on the fifth one? How much do suppose the chumps taking notes in the audience paid to learn that trick? :kick:
  3. D

Conversation with an AFC

Good post bro. I have these types of conversations with AFC friends almost daily. I'd like to start recording and transcribing them.
  4. D

Follow Oprah's advice

The Winning post
  5. D

The Male Sex Drive- Curse or Blessing?

Well, it influences all of us enough to post about here. It's natural to be controlled by your sex drive when you are in the early and mid stages of your life. My goal is to be done by 50. It has caused me many problems. The more successful you are in attracting women, the more problems you...
  6. D

When a chick gains a couple of "points" on the rating scale

It all depends on how god you fvcked her before.
  7. D

Segregated classrooms by gender?

Gotta go with Francisco on this. Girls simply mature faster physically and intellectually. Many boys don't really care about school, where as girls love to be recognized academically. Guys get smarter later in life.
  8. D

A theoretical question...

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: Alot of people on this site preach, "Fvck what other people think, do what you want." So, theoretically, if you had a sister who wanted to give you a blow job, and you wanted to get it, then there is no problem. Now, theoretically, if you and your sister were the...
  9. D

Suggestion:: Rating system (articles)

Maybe the posters should be rated. 1. Dead on 2. Some of the time 3. So So 4. Total Dumba$$ 5. Do not listen JK :D
  10. D

Unsure about life, could do with some advice (not to do with women)

I always enjoy your clarity and positivity on this topic. :up:
  11. D

Feeling Misunderstood The Worst Feelings To Have

Misunderstood is the characteristic trait of a unique individual. Einstein was misunderstood. Tesla, Jesus, Buddha, MLK jr. Average, boring, "yes sir" people people are understood perfectly. Many of us here misunderstand each other initially. It just means you are not average.
  12. D

O...M...G... hottest chick ever?

She's a 6.5 to 7, which is a pretty good rating. I'll fvck most 6 and ups . . . once :crackup: Veronica is more my style. :flowers:
  13. D

How would u go about selling an organ?

:crackup: I missed that.
  14. D

For anyone here who uses, or is thinking about using drugs

:up: :up: :up: and :crackup:
  15. D

How would u go about selling an organ?

A lot of guys around here could use a real pair of ballsacks. :crackup: Maybe some Cuban Reds. Oh that's right we have a ban on imported Cuban testicles. I dont think anyone would want my liver. :D
  16. D

For anyone here who uses, or is thinking about using drugs

Now that is a philosophical question. People can come up with some interesting reasons for just about anything. Why kill someone? WHy Vote? Why have children? Why get married? LOL, I'm not looking for answers to these questions.
  17. D

THE OFFICIAL "STYLE" THREAD - Unique Clothes

Thanks for the info. Keep it coming.
  18. D

THE OFFICIAL "STYLE" THREAD - Unique Clothes

We know that the reddish and orange colors with black pants work great for attracting women at dance clubs. The shirts that you posted wouldn't get so much attention here in Hawaii, because of the theme, but where you live, they would probably be unique, and stand out. When you do get a...
  19. D

LMS banned?!?

This directly relates to my post "Is this forum a democracy or a police state?" I think we all know the answer. And why should the owner, if he really does have limited involvement with the forum, ever care about issues of banning people. And lastly, not that this will happen, but If the...