Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. D

40 y.o. teacher marries 16 y.o. student

Is this even legal? How is that man not behind bars? It is a fvcked up society when a 40 year old guy can bag a 16 year old, but a kid like Genarlo Williams is sitting behind bars for receiving consensual oral sex from a 15 year old chick when he was 17. Unfvcking believable. I want to...
  2. D

What should I do?

i don't get why she wants me to meet her bf. That is the strange part. She tells me she is unhappy and sh!t but then wants me to come over and hang out with her and her bf. Her exact words were "I'd love for you to meet him". I asked, "why would he want to meet me?" She said "I don't see...
  3. D

What should I do?

This ex of mine recently called me up and confided some things she was unhappy about in her relationship. She has shown interest and it feels like she still has feelings for me. She wants to hang out but also wants me to meet her boyfriend? Wierd. What the hell is going on?
  4. D

Somebody should....

Someone should create National Sadie Hawkins Day where women are expected to approach men and ask them out.
  5. D

Perfect Situation

you are a better man than me..I would have already fvcked the new girl and worried about the consequences in september :rockon:
  6. D

Did Anybody See the New Trojan Condom Ad?

I find that a lot of women are very foolish and carefree in safe sex practices and I am the one pushing condom use. Women tend to not mind jumping into raw dog hook ups even on ONS and are generally perplexed when I bring up wrapping my tool and holding off on sex until I get a condom. I'm...
  7. D

Just Got Pulled over by the Cops going 100

Just in case anyone cares or gets themselves in a situation like this in the future, I have the result of my punishment. I got my letter from the court in the mail and the final verdict is that I am eligible for traffic school and will have to pay a $425 fine (hefty but I'll take it over...
  8. D

Girls approaching guys

I have girls open me at bars. It usually happens as I order a drink, make brief/friendly eye contact, and shoot a smile. I have long surferish hair and it makes me stand out/is a easy conversation starter for a girl to talk about or just jump right into the kino with the mop touching. (grow...
  9. D

Myspace Gaming

Those of you that date on myspace..Does the "Here For" section play a role in bringing more traffic to your page. For example if someone has here for networking and another guy has here for dating, serious relationships, networking, etc. does the second guy get more hits on his page from randos?
  10. D

HAHAH..DJSlvt has to ride a schwinn!!
  11. D

wow..you are more of a f ag than I originally thought. I can see why women fall for your wittiness and charm with your amazing comebacks and intellectual jokes. You are truly a heart throb and master DJ.
  12. D

haha..whatever fool..you sound like a little kid that doesn't get laid enough and is on here all day wasting your time instead of being out and fvcking b!tches. Nice, loving treatment? HAHA! Is that why you post here? Homo. You have no idea how much I paid for my ride..I got my sh!t used...
  13. D

****ed up during sex again last night. someone help me!!!

Are you on any medication? Pain killers, allergy meds, add medication? If you are, they could be giving you limp d!ck depending on the med. Secondly, are you fvcking these girls with a condom or rawdog? I'm assuming you are using a condom and I too face similar issues when fvcking with a...
  14. D

Who are you? You sound so ****ing stupid. I'm not here bragging. I have a legitimate situation that I would like some feedback on because I have never been in this situation before. Mustang has speedo going to 140? What the **** are you talking about. My lexus has speedo going to 160 and...
  15. D

I found out it will be up to the judge whether or not he will grant me the right to attend traffic school because I was exceeding 25 mph over the speed limit and therefore am not traffic school eligible unless appointed by a judge. Does anyone know how much a point effects your insurance? I'm...
  16. D

So I bought a car last night, a 2004 lexus IS 300 black on black and was out on an open stretch of freeway today and was testing its capabilities. I hit 100 as I blew past a motorcycle cop. He wrote me up for going 100 and I was cited under California traffic law 22349 A. I have a clean...
  17. D

guys who use makeup

are these red marks scars or acne cysts? If you still have bad acne go to your derm and get some Accutane asap. All my older brothers had very bad acne and I started getting it pretty badly in my mid teens and accutane cleared me up to the point where i don't have to even wash my face with...
  18. D

She's coming with a friend to our "blind" date, good or bad?

personally...i love this situation..the only guy with 2 girls. It can make for a great night filled with flirtation, jealousy, and full on pimpery. What are you three going to be doing on your night out? I have had many experiences with this situation and as comic_relief has already stated...
  19. D

How Old Did You Go???

38 a few weeks ago and i'm 23 but look 17
  20. D

Anyone in the Bay Area, CA?

anyone here from the east bay? Orinda/Walnut Creek/Concord/Lafayette/San Ramon/Danville/Pleasant Hill/Moraga/Dublin/Martinez?