Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. A

Homecoming

+1! Be confident!
  2. A

20 yr old - 5'11 (140 pounds) - HELP! (Never been to a gym)

Hey guys, oldie member here.. but haven't been here in a while. College has kept be busy behind the books, and now summer is finally here. As you can see from the title, I am pretty underweight: 20 year old guy, 5'11, and I am 140 pounds. I look fine though, I just have NO mass on my arms...
  3. A

Do American cell phones work in Canada?

It will work ONLY if your phone is unlocked. Also, you'd have to be on a specific network for it to work as different networks operate on different frequencies. Who is your current provider?
  4. A

Non-Penny Plays

I would have agreed with you... but I'm not basing my position as of several years ago or a couple of months ago. I am saying NOW it is a good pick to get into. $10/share is a steal for this company. Earnings are being reported August 11th, and I see this popping to at least $11. I'm up 6%...
  5. A

Non-Penny Plays

NVDA up solid today..
  6. A

My penny stock plays

Yahoo boards are full of idiots. Nuff said.
  7. A

Non-Penny Plays

NVDA solid strong today. :) By the way, my play is a year long investment; unless gains are sufficient to get out early. Chart says it all and is subject to change.
  8. A

Non-Penny Plays

Potential acquisition drove up the volume. Meh, market cap is low and cash flow is pretty bad.. but thanks for some insight! Recent earnings were very good actually... but yes you are correct, prior to the recent earnings announcement, NVDA was not stellar.
  9. A

Non-Penny Plays

I saw a thread on penny plays, some posters were asking about stocks that aren't so influenced by volume... My pick: NVDA. Extremely undervalued and I see an increasing trend in less than 6 months happening. Probably 13-14 sometime in that time frame, potentially more. I'd love to here...
  10. A

Chance she's pregnant?

After pill if she is extremely paranoid...... But I STRONGLY doubt it.
  11. A

My penny stock plays

Let's see. :)
  12. A

My penny stock plays

Any updates?
  13. A

My penny stock plays

+1. I'm with Oxide on this one - we all know Cordon is in the pick before us, but the penny play can be a win-win for everybody provided you aren't greedy... I can't personally say I've made any money from Cordon's picks as I've invested in picks that went negative (VRAL, SNSS, and now MMRF it...
  14. A

My penny stock plays

Some people have inside info on promos that have been successful in the past and know which stocks will go green based on that promo's success in the past. My odds become better... You're right, I panicked when I saw it continuously dropping and than suddenly today it went up quite a bit. Grats.
  15. A

My penny stock plays

Manipulation is greatly responsible for many runs in penny stocks. Most OTC stocks wouldn't even move if not for promos... don't you agree? How many people those promos reach is not known, it's entirely based on "luck."
  16. A

My penny stock plays

Meh, even if you got in now you would still have gotten your head busted. I got out with minimal losses, thank god... doesn't seem like AVNA is going anywhere. MMRF gave some great guidance (at least that is what I thought) about 12 hours ago and I was expecting a price increase at the bell...
  17. A

My penny stock plays

Whoah.... I'm down 10% right now... and I got in this morning as early as anybody could have gone in. If this dips another 10% I am out.
  18. A

My penny stock plays

Cordon, how do you feel about MMRF? I'm in at 0.18....
  19. A

My penny stock plays

The guys at the Yahoo board seem to believe otherwise... I hope they are wrong though. Good luck to all!
  20. A

My penny stock plays

Okay Cordon I'm in @ 0.18!