Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. M

Sleeping Situation

I get that. I also get emailed at all hours and if I'm alone, I will usually reply. But if I'm with someone, I'll either turn off data on my phone or will leave it somewhere where it won't distract me. She must do the same. Especially given how it's affecting you.
  2. M

Sleeping Situation

Put some time aside earlier in the evening for her to catch up with emails?
  3. M

(One reason) why women treat you poorly

Does this ring a bell? * You're dating a woman only to find out you're in a long queue of suitors that she rotates, flakes on, and/or won't sleep with * Your ex-gf/wife repeatedly f*cked with your head and demonstrated low interest throughout the relationship * You've been dating a...
  4. M

Trouble with dating after wife passed away

That is a question I have thought about a lot, not least because everyone kept telling me to stay home, take time off work, stop running etc, but I just went straight back into it after a few days, and so I couldn't help but feel guilty about it initially which led to this very question. I think...
  5. M

Thanks, appreciate your unique perspective. Over the last few weeks we have been spending time differently, more active dates (like hiking) as we have some of those hobbies in common, something we weren't doing at first. This is now going a lot better than it was when I first posted and in the...
  6. M

These are some ways to be succesful self employed in IT, as a developer

Freelance penetration testing is a growing field, very lucrative, and if you know anything about web development it's super easy to get into (and make more $$$ from per hour than web development). Look up "awesome pen testing" or "awesome security" lists on Github and other similar things and...
  7. M

Thanks Augustus, that's what I'm trying to do. Probably just takes more time than I'm giving it.
  8. M

After some advice. I haven't posted here in ages, mainly because I fell in love and got married to this awesome girl. To make a long story short, she passed away last year, and now I'm dating again. The first weird thing I noticed is that unlike a decade ago, now that I'm early 30s it's...
  9. M

Is the Purpose of Life to Procreate?

If you read enough absurdist fiction you will come to understand that objectively, we cannot ascribe a purpose to life. That is of course irrelevant, because what matters is the subjective purpose that gets you out of bed in the morning. So, if you believe procreating makes your life...
  10. M

Said I love you first, didn't really mean it

I've been quite dominant, wouldn't say 100% but much more than 50-50. Saying "I love you" has seemed to liberate her. Before I sometimes got the feeling that she was waiting for the hammer to fall, like she thought my interest in her wasn't that high and she was afraid of scaring me off. As a...
  11. M

Thanks guys, I guess the best thing to do is just act normal like none of this happened.
  12. M

So last night me and gf get back from a night out, both of us still slightly buzzed. We're cuddling in bed and I just felt like I had to say "I love you". She said it back and then initiated sex. In the morning she initiated sex again. It could have been the alcohol that made me say it, in...
  13. M

Girlfriend lied to me -- Did I act appropriately?

I don't like hanging around smokers. If someone I was going out with had the nerve to lie to me about their smoking like that I might storm out too. But I wouldn't threaten to end the relationship over it, that's just overreacting especially if she's been great in every other way.
  14. M

Erection Problems

I've had the same problem, it's just nerves with a new girl. He'll be fine next time they do it, or the time after that.
  15. M

US Treasury Seizes $80 Million in Gold From Private Owner

^^ Yeah but they still need to prove it. Otherwise they could just walk into your house, take any change they find lying around, and claim it was "stolen". This whole business will probably end up in court and if the treasury can't prove that the coins were stolen they will have to return them.
  16. M

How to get over this girl part(V?)

Try this: next time she sends you a text don't reply immediately. Wait for 24hrs or so then send a text briefly answering hers and inviting her to hang out somewhere. If she says no and doesn't offer an alternate date forget her, otherwise take it from there. And try not to text her again before...
  17. M

Do I really need to wear Retainers?

I had the exact same problem, 5 years' worth of braces and a little minor surgery on the way. When I was finally done the dentist said I should wear this retainer at night, "for the foreseeable future", until the underbite problem is fixed. Needless to say I don't sleep with a retainer and the...
  18. M

Motivation advice. Cut to 14% in 7 weeks, 6 to go.

It's normal to have ups and downs. Even elite athletes need a breather or a change of scenery from time to time. Try some of the following: 1) Cross train. This is especially easy with cardio. Try cycling or running outdoors instead of in the gym, try the elliptical instead of running, etc. 2)...
  19. M

Girl disrespected me as we're planning trip...need advice

Take it from me, you don't want to go on a trip with a girl who doesn't respect you and/or when the relationship is not going well. To make a long story short, she got impossible and I ditched her in the middle of the trip and finished it on my own. Not a bad trip but a nasty experience...
  20. M

I'm never making plans with a girl through text again

As long as she likes you, you can do whatever you want and she'll rationalize it in a way that makes you look good. I arrange dates mostly through text with the occasional 60sec phone call and even more rarely in person. I even arranged a date though e-mail with this girl who lived in a...