Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. S

10 Myths About Introverts

I found out that I am an INTP. Well, everything points to that anyway. http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp If you want to find our more about yourself.
  2. S

the game

So I have been reading this thing and can't help that this guy sounds almost like me. The self esteem issues, the over thinking, low voice, etc. In other words, the biggest obstacle, could be ones self. However, I am unsure if I buy into the stories presented in the book. They still seem a bit...
  3. S

the game

I forgot to mention I ordered the rules of the game too. I think the biggest hurdle when it comes to this stuff is myself.
  4. S

the game

This book looks like total over the top drek full of outlandish bull. And I should have my copy tomorrow. I figured I would give one last try at things before totally giving up hope of finding someone. I am simply Tired of this crap, this seemingly endless loop of failure I have had. I am tired...
  5. S

life's just not fair

First of all, what the hell is "wat" and "kno" and "i"? Second of all, sorry about being harsh on that. And thirdly, you are not the only one. I can't seem to even get a "female friend" out for coffee even after knowing her for a year and working with her. Seems as if you are putting too much...
  6. S

Just a random question.

Which is easier: Just getting laid or Getting a girlfriend / relationship?
  7. S

I Can't Get ONE Date

Whats an IOD? Indicator of ? disinterest?
  8. S

I Can't Get ONE Date

I can't either. I usually just end up mistaking a woman's friendliness for interest. Hell. I thought I could make a female friend. Guess not.
  9. S

The realization has hit.

Turns out I did not need to text her today. I think I will tomorrow as a courtesy to say I can't do this weekend. Im sure she ain't going to care. She bopped in to get her check and bailed real fast with out even looking or coming over to say hi. I was going to just go talk to her but she...
  10. S

The realization has hit.

If she is just playing a game, like using me for validation or baby sitter then maybe I should just play along. I ain't got nothing better to do. I intend on texting her in a bit to see if Saturday is still "on" . Why not?
  11. S

The realization has hit.

Oh, I have no resentment on her if things do not go forward. It will suck, yes, but I'm not going to be angry or anything. I have already offered her a bunch of guilt free "outs" which she did not take. Actually I am waiting till tomorrow to hit her up for coffee. She is expecting me to...
  12. S

The realization has hit.

Hmmm. Self esteem issues, huh. Yeah I can see that. Its either that or over thinking crap. I figured I was a nice guy. Now what to do about it. Oh and I am thinking of texting her in a bit.
  13. S

The realization has hit.

Yeah, its been a long time since I have been here. Perhaps its for the better. Things have come crashing down. The realization has hit. I am a freaking nice guy. Probably bordering on desperate. I thought I was different then those other guys. I am not. I am a nice guy. And it took the loss...
  14. S

Advice on properly handling a 19-year old

Well.... I am glad to see I am not the only one who tends to have run-ins with younger girls in the 19-23 range. Too bad nothing ever comes out of my run-ins however.
  15. S

Where would a take a girl to have sex in this situation?

You got two legs right? Public transportation? No date ideas? Got a park around you? Go for a walk. Play a game of chess or something. Oh you asked where to nail her? If there is a will... there is a way...
  16. S

The truth about talking to women

I have seen several post here about not knowing what to say to a woman, or wanting to chat her up or what not Now, before I get started, I need to give you a disclaimer. Im not very successful with women. Yes, its true. I suck at getting ladies. I can't even walk up and talk to them. I know...
  17. S

I think I give up on this Don Juan stuff...

You know, I often have the same thoughts. I have had pretty much no success, most of the chicks I talk to some how happen to be young, like early 20s for examples, so obviously seeing some on and have a family. I am not very out going. I am pretty much an introvert, a thinker. I used to think...
  18. S

Do girls really go for guys with nice cars?

*Cough* Social conditioning *Cough*
  19. S

Where do you write field-rapports?

Yeah, they are all over, usually have FR in the title if you want to read the others. Either that, Self improvement. But yeah, most just start one here. I think it would be cool if the mods and admins could start a new sub board for these so they can be found easier and all will be in the same...
  20. S

Before you can learn to walk, you must crawl

The past week at work has been crap. Busy, pretty much tired of people and had a chick on the brain. Woke up this morning, day off and needed to go pick up my new threads and really did not feel like going out. I had seriously thought about just staying home and do nothing, get the suit later...