Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. N

What do you do when you make it after faking it?

You made them burst out laughing and had them throwing out compliments left, right and center. Sounds to me like you have all the ability in the world to be a natural Don Juan, its time to harness that ability and turn those "anomalies" into just another day in the office
  2. N

A Little Rant Against Modern Technology

I completely agree with you and in my opinion all these 'social-networking' sites cause nothing more than high school level drama. I also can't stand cellphones either :/ Call me an old school guy in a modern world
  3. N

hanging out with friends for the first time

As a guy who has a million different friends all I have to say is just do it, invite them over to chill. Go out and have a few beers pr w/e. Meeting new people is just like Nike, just do it
  4. N

T O R O N T O !

im an hour from toronto, oshawa. im 20
  5. N

Help me get the girl(22yr old virgin and inexperienced)

Yes him being a celebrity is a completely different stry than the average Joe. My suggestion is to not to get into a relationship with any coworker, makes things far too akward if it doesnt work out
  6. N

Help the Bible dont quite answer

Hard to give out canned lines, but agree to meet up somewhere be it for lunch or w/e. When you meet her find something distinct about her and comment on it. Carry it on from there. I read somewhere on here awhile back to have three good funny stories that you can tell her. Tell her the first...
  7. N

FR? Don't know. Random chick talked to me.

Heres how the conversation should have went Her: "Hey, why are you all dressed up and snazzy today?" You: I'm just trying to look my best for you then go from there
  8. N

Wanted: Your Most AFC Move

Just the countless times I've missed the most obvious signals, I was pretty bad. Live and learn though
  9. N

The smoothest thing you ever said to a woman!

This is one from when I went back for an extra semester of high school, talking to a former coworker as we walked to class Her: So how come you came back? Me: ..well alright I'll tell you but you have to promise to keep it between you and me Her: alright Me: You see since we dont work...