Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. S

Girl sticking finger in nostrils? ;s

Yeah same here, same here. Luckily my nose was clean :D
  2. S

She can't view me as a brother.. I've only seen her, like what, 3 times?
  3. S

Nice post man. You really narrowed the whole thing down. :p
  4. S

I bet ya fellas don't get this question pretty often. So here it goes -- girl I'm interested in initiates a lot of kino. Great so far. Then while being playful she sticks her finger up my nostril and laughs. :confused: Of course this isn't a bad sign, but it's a weird gesture if you ask...
  5. S

Uhh guys I'm tired of sex

Good. Now start having sex with another human.
  6. S

Did I do the right thing or did I mess up?

Okay so I did mess up then :whistle: You know what, I got no clue what the **** was I thinking when I told her about other girls. Now that you mention it, I DID want to spark jealousy in her, but it seems it was more in a subconscious level since I now just realized it. And yeah I agree...
  7. S

Did I do the right thing or did I mess up?

-Went for some coffee 'bout a month ago -Met an attractive girl there and had instant chemistry -She wouldn't give me her phone though I could tell she wanted to -I find out she didn't give me her phone # because her friend liked me :rolleyes: -Girl finds me on Facebook recently and we exchange...
  8. S

I made a big mistake asking out my co-worker last night

It'll be awkward whether you make an excuse or not. I have a better idea! Friend zone her!!!
  9. S

How many girls have you done, the poll

Why don't some of you guys hook up with a prostitute just to experience a vagina? When I was a virgin at 16 I was considering just finding a prostitute and get my penis inside her, just to at least feel what sex is all about (no passion but you get at least an idea). Paying a woman to pleasure...
  10. S

need help thinking of a response

You'll make up for it on Wednesday
  11. S

Being Called a Nerd in HS

that about sums it up...
  12. S

ok is this a big problem or not?

Yeah it's either the alcohol or that you put too much thought into it. I usually don't think about it when having sex but I remember when I were young (about 12) I'd masturbate with a pal of mine to some playboy magazines (no homos) but I was too uncomfortable masturbating in front of someone...
  13. S

about girls sitting on your lap

If a girl is sitting on your lap you don't just sit there like a moron with a hard on. You make some playful moves.
  14. S

How important is weight?

Hah. Thanks for the credit man. :D It's true looks and your weight does matter. There are gonna be girls that won't take a second glance at you just because you're not their type on the outside (you'd need some Mystery-like-game-to-the-extreme). Most girls will overlook that though, if...
  15. S

How important is weight?

See this guy? http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/8251/pizzasjpgrp5.jpg Good pal of mine. A ton overweight but is popular as **** and gets laid weekly. And he's only fifteen. I'm seventeen (in a couple days) and I'm a tad overweight too. I'm not overweight to the extreme but I...
  16. S

Girlfriend Thinks My Smoking is Unattractive

Stop smoking because a female doesn't like it. Yeah that'll be the right thing to do
  17. S

delayed ejaculation?

Are you taking any medication? It's a common side effect of some medications to give you difficulty ejaculating. But bro, if you can go on for an hour I wouldn't be THAT worried, unless you wanna have her pregnant from 18 then you're good. Just make sure it's nothing serious.
  18. S

How do I make up for my teenage mistake?

what's so hard about asking her to chill and catch up with each other? I dont see why you're making this so complicated.
  19. S

Being good-looking is rough

ahaha. Rock on bro. snowball good looking or ugly as **** women want balls. Some might make a first move but that's just a small percentage. Imagine a scenario where a girl comes up and asks you for a relationship straight in the face and yadah yadah you get together. What's next are you...