Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. B

The child-man

Is it manly to cry? Because you just brought a tear to my eye.
  2. B

Parallels between PU "community" and Organized Religion

I am a natural observer, I can say that you are absolutely correct. I am horrible at explaining though, so you're stuck with me only agreeing with you. You as a person are taken into a "religion" on your own terms. You give your time to learn, to be aware, and to pass on any positive...
  3. B

Really thinking of making my workplace even

We work for tips, bartenders make crazy cash while busboys make jack all. Wondering how to get the others to share the money without being the only guy to pay out extra.
  4. B

The Four F's: Fighting

The heart rate thing was just for fun :cool: The rest is true though, except I'm not in nursing anymore... and I'm a door man, not a bouncer. For the record, dislocated shoulder, I wasn't fighting them, I was fighting to not go in the cell. The word fight means fists to all of you guys so...
  5. B

Good insults/comebacks and trash talk that you guys have used?

Take it from a 34 year old man on a website designed for picking up women. "dishrag cvnt" Seems this man has worked a few more demeening jobs than he's needed to. A man like this deserves to pull this kind of ****... but do you? I'm sure you'd rather have a playful come back? "You're...
  6. B

Really thinking of making my workplace even

So the top earners make 70% of the money. 2nd make 20%. 3rd makes 8% and the bottom rung workers make 2%. The bottom guys do about 40% of the work. 3rd does 20%. 2nd does 15% and the top earners do about 25% Its the top and 2nd tier that make the decisions and show where the money...
  7. B

Conversation Method

Really, to spark a CONVERSATION, you need TWO things, not just an idea. First: you need YOUR input. Second: you need THEIR input. She can be nodding her head all night and that can be a perfect conversation. Same time, she could be nodding her head at the wrong times and kill the...
  8. B

Telling you now guys, last time I fought I broke a cops arm when I was blacked out. Took 5 of them to throw me in the drunk tank. I got tazed 3 times and pepper sprayed and it took twenty punches in the gut and a broken arm to finally get me in the cell. I was sober in an hour asking why I was...
  9. B

Good insults/comebacks and trash talk that you guys have used?

The guilt trip You believe that? Really? No way, if thats true, I ain't ever going back with you. No matter what. I'm going to ruin you, and your job, your boss, your friends, and your family life. **** you. If you want to **** with me, I'm going to do the same to you...
  10. B

Post your field experimentation ideas here, and I'll do them.

Experiment #5 Date: Novemeber 20, 2007 Find a random girl "Do you want to get back with you ex?" Spend on night with her, and see if she'll hook you up with a friend/
  11. B

So, I found a metal fork in my bottle of ketchup

Look a few posts back. There are TONS of ****ing DISEASES that you can catch from something UNSANITARY. Take it from a ****ing man who got 90+ in all his health courses in HS, AND IS ****ING MAN ENOUGH to take two years in nursing.... You could also catch more from walking into a public...
  12. B

Clubs and Camera

For digitals in a club you need only modify the filters of the lens. Go to a camera website and type in something for pictures at night.
  13. B

Eckhart Tolle

Okay, lets get this thread back on track... click on alias guys name... then click ignore user. go to a post by alias guy... then click report post
  14. B

Come on guys.

Tell you what afcs. If you think payin for ONE date is bad no wonder you need sosuave. paying for one date is nothing... getting married costs a hell of a lot more than one date. I know there are married guys on this site.
  15. B

Eckhart Tolle

Does anybody realize this whole thread has turned to bunk because of ONE guy? can the admins ban alias guy for one month and tell him to cool down?
  16. B

Eckhart Tolle

Do you understand how prejudice your argument is? If you knew that the guy who invented the modern guitar was black and you were a racist would you still say... "But he was STILL black"
  17. B

Eckhart Tolle

ADD is a made up expression voted upon by the american psychological association. It cannot be proven. On the other hand though, if it can be felt and appreciated, who's to argue against it? Tolle came up with the idea for the Amazing Race, and that show rocked. Enough said?
  18. B

Who's The Most....

I got this quote from somewhere on this site. I think it is a great example of The Hopeless Poster-Child Of Anti-Don Juan behavior. There is worse though... "Fred Da Head Who gives a flying f**k?"
  19. B

So, I found a metal fork in my bottle of ketchup

We'll give you the low down AFTER you post the damned picture! Man, you could probably exchange the fork in a bottle for a brand new camera. P.S. You wanted to know HOW you could sue, right? Well thats easy, you have to get hurt or sick or scared or something that a judge isn't going to just...
  20. B

I don't know what to ask. My mind keeps running back and forth saying I should have let them fight. I went to a party afterwards and first thing I was TOLD to go into the washroom by 3 girls at the same time. I sat in there, pressed play on the stereo and washed up. I walked out of the room and...