Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. M

Dealing with flaky chicks you DON'T want a relationship with

Same thing happened to me on saturday night.. I arranged early on saturday afternoon for a woman to hook up with me at home late on that night. She even called me a few times when she was out drinking saying she will keep me updated with the situation, as she was out with friends and they...
  2. M

My buddy's wife's showed me her pu$$y...would you hit it?

There is a few reason's I wouldn't have anything to do with this woman. But to be honest, if it came to picking one reason, a main reason. It would be my pride and my self respect, the thought of what people might think within my social circle. I know it would cause serious damage In the...
  3. M

Getting no respect

What's happening is, there going to far with the joking. It's got to the stage where it has annoyed you, and you have taken it to be quite insulting and therefore you are biting. They find this fun so they keep at it. These people are sad, a joke is a joke, but once people start to get...
  4. M

purpose of dating

I enjoy reading your posts and I like your outlook.. But shouldn't we be getting to know a woman while dating, before thinking of marriage.. Mindtrust
  5. M

2007 - girls HATE talking on the phone

Some girls like to txt, some like to talk on the phone. Women are not changing, technology is. If where talking about dating and using mobile phones, with regards to realising a woman's interest... It is simple, if she had interest, she would return your "2ND" un-answered call within 48...
  6. M

purpose of dating

If you go out on dates thinking of marriage, your best off sitting at home. If she picks up on this vibe while you are out on a date, she will sprint.. Mindtrust
  7. M

purpose of dating

Dating is for connecting with women.. A stepping stone. You should never be dating looking for marriage. Mindtrust
  8. M

Getting no respect

My guess is that your just easy prey TO THEM for entertainment.. They would of picked up on that you bite easy, so it is fun to them to see you get agitated. They know they are getting to you. Best way to deal with this is either throw s*it back at them, or just laugh it off. I would...
  9. M

Getting no respect

Do you bite easy when insulted, whether it be joking around or not?
  10. M

Women as Manipulators

This guy is even missing teeth through to there domestic status.. It's a sad case... He can't be helped, not through want of trying though. His vision is full of flowers and fluffy clouds.. He will go to jail, im pretty sure. Mindtrust
  11. M

Women as Manipulators

Ok, I have a friend who recently got back with his partner of 3 years. He loves this girl but she is an absolute b*tch toward's him, treats and speaks to him like dirt. She has had him up at court on more than one occasion, for as far as i know, a complete load of rubbish. She is known to have...
  12. M

shooter guy in virginia

That is serious stuff... :mad: Heart goes out to the family's and friend's of the victims.. Mindtrust
  13. M

My buddy's wife's showed me her pu$$y...would you hit it?

I know i wouldn't be tampering with it..:nervous:
  14. M

I think I'm gonna start playing the game like a chick

In this situation, I remind them of exactly what we are.. Nothing. Remind them you are not looking long term in anyway, they will make there own decision if they want to stick around or not. If they go then fine.. But it was fun while it lasted. Anything has to be better than nothing...
  15. M

This is my biggest weakness, I started to act on this about a year ago. Can't expect to sit around and let fun go begging until a "quality" women comes along. Im into it all these days and why not, this is what being single is all about! So long as i have a physical attraction with a...
  16. M

In a long-term relationship, how much should the man pay?

Anything that may cost alot of money, has always been planned in my case and has been 50-50. I think that is fair enough. But I do like to treat a women now and again.. I dont mind that. Mindtrust.
  17. M

She's looking for a moment

Funny stuff.. Get back out there, find a women who is worthy of your time :up: Mindtrust.
  18. M

I can relate to this, I know exactly where you are coming from str8up. I once took this attitude after a very bad break up but there were no rewards in it for me, there is a chance you can lose yourself as joekeer states. It also takes a hell of a long time to re-discover who you were...
  19. M

Women who don't want anything serious, but don't want to be used either?

Iv been in this situation before.. I know exactly what you mean. Exclusive though in this situation is fantasy from where i stand, this is totally different from being exclusive with a woman.. To me this is just two people having casual sex but with a promise to be faithful. Nothing more...
  20. M

Women who don't want anything serious, but don't want to be used either?

I understand where you are coming from, i totally agree different situations bring different rules to the table. Mindtrust