Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. E

Is the key to getting women simply, to stop trying to get women?

I know the title sounds complicated. But I'm basically, is the key to getting women, to stop trying to get women? I've noticed that when I'm not focusing on women, they seem to give me more attention then when I'm trying to get them. For instance, last night I was just at the club, dancing...
  2. E

Time to call it quits with women?

And it's all true too. I mean maybe I'm wrong, maybe it's just the spots that I go to. But at the one's I go to, the ugliest chick, think their stuff is golden. I might just try different spots or something. The one spot I go to is always the same thing: - The majority of the girls there...
  3. E

I'm just going off what I see. A lot of the men I see these women with are bad boys or losers. In my experience, some girls won't even talk to you unless you have a certain image. You can be confident, having a good time, whatever and they'll turn away if you don't look a certain way. There's...
  4. E

Okay, so it's like this. I go into the club, I'm having fun, drinking the place up, enjoying myself and having the time of my life without a woman. Yet, as a man, I get no attention from women in these nightclubs. It's kind of like they think they're too good to talk to you or something. Like...
  5. E

Only 22 and feel like I'm getting too old for the club scene...

I guess so man. I'll try a bar instead. My whole point is, is I don't see the appeal in working your way through large crowds of people. And once I get to the dance floor, I'm just focused on having fun. Not really getting girls. Like I said also, I don't know how to nor do I really care for...
  6. E

Only 22 and feel like I'm getting too old for the club scene...

Hey, ElStud here. And I don't know man, I just feel like I'm getting to old for the night club scene. I don't know how the clubs are where you guys go, but the clubs up just seem like all the same crap. You pay to get in, get a couple beers and from there, it's just a bunch of dude's walking...
  7. E

Was this dude just AMOG'ing or drunk?

What would you have done? Oh, great keyboard comedian? Seriously, I want to know, because I think you would have dealt with it the same way. I simply made this thread to ask, what I should do if this situation comes up again. Might just beat the dude's ass next time and call it a day lol.
  8. E

Haha, but really though. Would you guys have just shoved him away or just tried to yell over the dude or what?
  9. E

Alright, I had a situation last time I went out to the club. The club was packed and I was feeling great. I had approached a couple sets too. So this place is packed and I found somewhere to sit. I even saw a dude from work and he bought me a beer. Night was going great. So I go to sit down...
  10. E

Abnormal fetish?

I wouldn't think too much of it. Contrary to what the media tells you; being into feet has been common for thousands of years. In Chinese society, in European society, you name it, it was common. Only recently has it been thought of as abnormal. I'll admit it, personally I'm extremely turned...
  11. E

Should I have beat this dude's ass?

Okay, here's the situation. I'm in the club just dancing and enjoying the music, approaching sets and all. So meanwhile, while I'm moving through the dance floor, I swear this drunk dude grabs my pants. I seriously wanted to beat the dude's ass at that point, but should I have?
  12. E

How come you get more attention to girls, when you're NOT trying to get them?

I was just wondering, how come I get more play from women, when I'm not even thinking about getting laid? I'd like your opinions. For instance, I was at a nightclub tonight, just dancing, drinking and having fun. Then while I'm dancing, I got approached by this one hot girl out of nowhere; who...
  13. E

Good places to practice day game?

You've been around here, long enough to know I've been here for a few years. What does that say about you? :) Doesn't help your case that you post here 100x as often as me. If you're gonna diss somebody, do it right. I know a few coffee shops and bookstores around here, so I'll check 'em out...
  14. E

Good places to practice day game?

Alright, well I finally have a car and a driver's license, so I no longer have to rely on friends for rides. And I was wondering, what places do girls around my age(in their 20's) mostly hang out during the day?
  15. E

Putting a friend(beta) back in his place?

Okay, so here's what happens. We're all suited up ready to go out tonight, when this one friend starts being a ****, punching me for no reason. So for a little bit I try to laugh it off, then the dude keeps doing. I wasn't really in the fighting mood so I didn't really fight back. Anyway, this...
  16. E

Could I have closed her?

Alright, here's the situation. Same night we went club hopping, a chick who was friends with my friends girl friends, let us smash at her place. She seemed pretty cool. So me and my friend, as well as a ton of chicks were chilling at her place. So I basically kept gaming the chick and just...
  17. E

My current opinion on women after last night.

So lounges are usually more chill? I might see if my dude's know where any of those are at. I mean even the girls my friend bought were chill. Unlike the bar and club chicks, they weren't b1tches. But if you're trying to meet new girls, the club is a no-no.
  18. E

My current opinion on women after last night.

So basically me, a friend and a couple girls went to the clubs last night. I had a couple drinks and was pretty much having fun. But man, I hate the types of girls you find at these places. They all dress like slvts, but then when you go up to them and try to have a conversation with these...
  19. E

Girl on Facebook, where to go now?

Haha. If this was two years ago I might be mad at you. But right now, I'm just going to laugh. It's called social proof. Maybe you've heard of it, telling a girl about your friends so she knows you're not anti-social?
  20. E

Girl on Facebook, where to go now?

Alright couple days ago, I messaged this chick who was friends, with a dude that I used to be best friends with. The convo so far has gone like this: Of course, this isn't EXACTLY how the convo went, which is intentional, but yeah. Should I start trying to get some rapport going or something?