Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. I

Holy sh1t this stuff works

Guys, you wouldn't believe this book called Mode One. I was skeptical about letting a girl know what you're really thinking. believe me, telling a girl you want to go sleep with her, terrified me. So then i heard some of his testimonials and what not of guys succeeding with it. I wondered if...
  2. I

Finding your confidence! Help me with your comments!

Thank You Snowdog. I seriously don't see the hype in the book at all. It doesnt seem anything special.....just examples...thats it. Nothing revolutionary at all. Just stuff we've heard and read before. Nothing at all. So why should someone pay for something unoriginal? Like look at Alan Roger...
  3. I

How do you get isolation

Flat out take her hand and isolate her. While u do this, tell the friends u'll both be back. Prolly best thing to do is just make sure the friends are chill with you first. If they're not, give it a shot anyways. Because believe it or not, some girls might resist when u flat out state it but go...
  4. I

Gaming girls at parties.

I DonJoseCantosie, went past by daily post limit. I disagree here. They LOVED getting cold approached randomly genuinely, its just such a shock to them cuz most colleges guys are too afraid to and it rarely happens....just don't do that indirect crap. I agree also in smaller schools, it'd...
  5. I

I wanna start talking to random girls this week, but I'm nervous.

I'm DonJoseCantosie, just reached my 10 post limit for the day. 1) You are good enough Think about it. As long as ur not a bum, not so horribly deformed, and people have at least been friendly to you, u should be good enough. Think about the redeeeming qualities about urself u have that would...
  6. I

The Game Continues, my approach journal

July Night Game...<gasps>...Final Part X Thursday Aright people, i go into rileys w/o any contacts as i said in my previous post and god knows it was hella hard to see. Luckily when people were walking by, i could see much more clear. I decide to drink some alcohol, which surprisingly...
  7. I

July Night Game Part VI VIII Friday Tonight i would say was fun. I enjoyed myself. #1 I see the girl from whom told me she was kinda seeing someone there who's sitting with a girl brunette girl. The kinda seeing someone girl(I'll call her katie, i texted her the previous night about going...
  8. I

July Night Game Part V VI SATURDAY #1 was a long haired cute brunette girl. She's pretty receptive. Got kino in. She's sitting by herself in one of the seats. I was thinking, "Who's she with?" But i just game as usual. I go into her earrings and i touch them, playing with them. She's like "oh...
  9. I

July Night Game Part IV V Friday: Tonight started off with me having blue balls. I guess beating my meat w/o releasing frustrates the body and gives off that pain. When i get to the bar, i was amazed...i wasn't nervous at first like usual. I actually didn't even feel like drinking, AT ALL. I...
  10. I

July Night Game Part III This is another temp username i had. The other one also was at the ten post limit. So here we go IV Thursday: Tonight i went to the Club/Bar as usual for Thursday Night. Going in, i felt a bit a good deal of determination from feedback i got from fellow Playboys...
  11. I

Yea, now that i think about it...it almost bores me for the amount of times i've used it. But in terms of the words i've used, if the girl is stunning/gorgeous...i've tended to improvise a little more..which i truly want to do in terms of opening them. Yea, because it seemed like it fit the...
  12. I

Direct Approach

Accidental post.
  13. I

Direct Approach

That's direct buddy. Yes...you should profess your interest in her. No bull****, no games. Every joe says it in an every joe way. If you say it in a confident, self assured manner...then of course u won't do like an average joe. And ur not professing ur love at all, all ur doing is stating...
  14. I

Welcome to My World!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha...same thing happen to me. They say married, but you think they'd say "mary". Funny ass comments by the way in ur commentary, lol. Seems that the rapport was good that u had similar interests. I think one thing you also could've done so she got the message was...while u had eye...
  15. I

Here...i think you didn't give enough effort in the interaction. After you asked if it was her first year...then you could've talked a little bit more about it. But you did reveal ur intentions and that "But i'm better" comment was funny. Very good interaction my friend. The interaction...
  16. I

Social fvcking anxiety

To answer your last question first, you are meant to get through this period. I can definitely relate to you. I had Social Anxiety for a month....had to get therapy for the sonofa*****(University counselor helped me). Xanex only works for Physical symptoms of anxiety...not mental. Believe me, it...
  17. I

Very good improvization my friend on the opening and more importantly on how u handled the conversation. Good persistence...just to see if the boyfriend was something serious but she let u know that it was. You found what you were looking for. Hahahaha...got ya ;-) But u almost went up to ur...
  18. I

Just remember to realize that in order for this to be permanent...it has to be when u deal with the same level of criticism u received a month ago. Then thats when u've passed the test. Seems like in this approach u were more relaxed, especially how the witty comments were that came naturally...
  19. I

I have to disagree with this my friend on being biased. Now what would be biased if i never admitted there were flaws and that u were doing absolutely nothing wrong...which i haven't said. I'm not being optimistic for the hell of it, im being optimistic because i think there's always good things...
  20. I

MY BAD FOR COMMENTING ON THIS SECOND, EVENTHO THIS HAPPENED FIRST..... Hey man...glad this is what triggered those negative emotions away. In ur head, u just wanted to know the truth...that there should be nothing to be afraid of. From my point of view, she prolly wanted to talk somemore...