Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. C

is weed bad?

i'm sorry, but anyone who thinks its a devilous brush that will end your life is a straight out *****. weed is a plant. if you put a plant before your other needs, the problem's with you, not the bud. also, to anyone who says "ive never done it and never will": shut the hell up, your...
  2. C

LSD, Shrooms, DMT, Mescaline

anyone who groups all chemicals that affect your mind together and believes they are all the same is stupid.
  3. C

7 Ways to attract women

that's pretty alpha
  4. C

Blood tests for marijuana?

thc stays in the blood for about 4 days to a week. Urine (and fat cells) is a different, much longer story.
  5. C

Why do you all hate women?

you guys know what a troll is?
  6. C

Tempurpedic

I sell them and own one myself. Get it. Best overpriced purchase of your life. (They sell us a pillow for $40 and make us sell it for $100)
  7. C

What type of bed do you own? In the market for a new bed.

Two words: Tempur Pedic. I work at brookstone and sell these, and even with the 90 day money back guarantee, we RARELY get returns. No bounce though, so it makes fvcking a real workout.
  8. C

What Colleges Are People Going to Next Year?

Cal State System FTW CSUN here.
  9. C

Marijuana thread

there is one and only one universal truth about pot: if you get a girl high, you're set.
  10. C

Jazz

I'll admit it, i'm a dirty little ***** for guitar jazz. Wes Montgomery is simply amazing and if you want some good music to trip balls to, try John Scofield.
  11. C

A request for the girls on the site to help me out...

dude screw that. just get a blow up doll and carry her around. if a woman sees you with another one (hope she doesnt find out its fake!), they'll want you intensely.
  12. C

Expanding my social circle

best way to get people to invite you to parties? throw one yourself. a bit hard to do but if you manage to pull off a good on, you're set.
  13. C

what do you guys think of this?

yeah. That stuff might have worked in the 4th grade, but not now.
  14. C

I like to entertain people and make them laugh, but how do I get girls this way?

read the art of seduction. Basically you should be like that but have a hint of a serious side. People will want to get to know that side better and will be, in a sense, "enchanted" by you.
  15. C

Wish me luck bros! Going out with girl, aiming for first kiss!

I just had mine a last saturday. All I gotta say that being drunk makes things a hell of a lot easier.
  16. C

Good jobs for a High Schooler

if you have a brookstone or sharper image near your area, APPLY NOW. Any kind of small store retail is great because your whole time is spent talking to customers and you have about 30 minnutes of stocking at night. I can safely say that my job at brookstone and my experience there learning to...
  17. C

i was never meant for high school

you're stuck there for 6 hours a day, learn to deal with it. You can piss and moan all you want about what life throws at you, or you can make the best of it
  18. C

should you wait to see if a girl likes you to approach?

my god this forum is going to hell...
  19. C

Not allowed to go to parties

**** it and go to a party. She'll realize that you're not a little kid anymore. If you're not willing to change the status quo, then neither will she.
  20. C

Most AFC Songs

nothing by dyslexic speedreaders. To quote andre legacy, "I rap about doing drugs and my ****" Also, Incubus is probably the best DJ band, and not just pickup-wise. The acoustic version of a certain shade of green probably had more of an effect on me than this whole site.