Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. M

The Silent Treatment part 2

I think I'm going to reply and try to get her to send me some pics of her tits. If I can get her to send them, I'll post them in this thread for all to see. What do you think?
  2. M

Isn't it obvious why? To get laid. But I still haven't replied.
  3. M

Older men are better in bed

Bad in bed = 3 pump chump Good in bed = 3 hour special It's not a hard formula fellas.
  4. M

I nevr bought her flowers. She started hounding me for flowers on our 4th date and I laughed it off. I never bought her a thing. Then after the 4th date is around when she disappeared.
  5. M

Driving home after a night of drinking

Before MADD the legal limit was .15
  6. M

Getting some this weekend...

Well, I made a complete jerk out of myself this weekend and she still wants to talk to me.. she's saying "as long as I don't do it again".... WTF? I guess treating them like crap does work sometimes. Maybe if I beat her she will want to marry me.
  7. M

Well, I have ignored her text so far tonight. She may be bored, but I am pretty sure I could tap it again. There is no sense in acknowledging her tonight since I am stuck working and can't do anything. The weekend, though, could be another story. But I despise the idea of rewarding her for...
  8. M

3 MONTHS she dissapeared and ignored my calls and texts. And now she is calling me like nothing happened and wants me to buy her flowers. UNFRIGGINBELIEVABLE. WHERE DO THEY GET THE NERVE? I am going to ignore her and see if she keeps trying.
  9. M

grrrrrr.. now this chic is texting me "what are you up to" how should I deal with this flakey AW?
  10. M

Add another woman to the list who left me because I got too drunk. That makes 3 now. The funny part is she is the one who was pushing me to go the the liquor store. I still don't remember what I said to p!ss her off so bad. And I don't want to know.
  11. M

Reread my post. I said the sentence was suspended. But still, 1 year even suspended is scary as hell. And ofcourse he lost his license for a full year. They are cracking down on drunk driving in the USA big time. But let's say he gets caught again, a second offense will no doubt bring a few...
  12. M

If you keep doing it, eventually you will get pulled over and go to jail. These days, drunk driving is worse than getting caught with drugs. My friend got 1 year in jail (suspended) for a first offense, and he blew .14. Then with lawyers and court fees you are out at least 5 grand. Ofcourse if...
  13. M

I tired to call this girl today and no answer. So I sent her a text "hey babe what time are you coming over?" No reply and that was 4 hours ago. I'm thinking I had my chance Friday, but I was with that other slut.
  14. M

Well I feel I have achieved prick status. I banged this girl all night Friday and then dumped her in the morning. I don't even remember what I said, alot of alcohol involved. But I tried to call her today and she is extremely upset and doesn't want to talk to me. I didn't even want to know what...
  15. M

Dismissing them

If I kept all the #'s I ever got in the last year I would have a book. I wonder how many of these I could call right now and get some action? Doh, that's right I can't because I was a b!tch and "nexted" them. My p/ssy was hurt they wouldn't go out with me right away so I deleted the number.
  16. M

Dismissing them

I used to have the mindset to "NEXT" if I ask them out and they say they are busy and I never heard from them again. But would a DJ really do that? A DJ would keep her # and try another time, maybe a few weeks later, or whatever. We are acting like bitter little b!tches with all this...
  17. M

Dont Call Her ?

It's because they have AFC's calling them twice a day every day. So when you don't call you are a challenge and you are different than all the others. I'm with the guy who says only call them back.
  18. M

First experience eatin' da pu55y

Just wait until you get a sweaty taco flavor it will change your tune.
  19. M

Dont Call Her ?

Once or twice a day?? I have been calling once a week max.