Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. D

Looking for DBot

Hey guys, do you know if a person by the name of Dbot ever posts anymore? The guy had a brilliant outlook and good advice. Does anyone know what happened to him?
  2. D

SHUT THE F*CK UP... obey your d*ck

Why do I sense bitterness in your post dude? I think of myself as the "provider" type. Just looking at my father and other ancestors, being the "playa" isn't really in my DNA. But I've been used as a stud multiple times. Which I do NOT find as a compliment. IMO, a man should strive to encompass...
  3. D

SHUT THE F*CK UP... obey your d*ck

This guy Dbot is a legend. If only I could personally get a chance to pick his brain. But let me play the devil's advocate for a moment: If it's as easy as he portrays it, then why does the PU/seduction industry exist? Why does prostitution exist? Why do mail order brides exist? Why does...
  4. D

Hey Dbot, do you ever come back to Sosuave anymore?

Hey Dbot, do you ever come back to Sosuave anymore?
  5. D

deleting the account

Hey, do u guys know how I would go about deleting my account?
  6. D

Why do most women say I'm a nice guy for?

floyd, you're a beast. Wow, that was an awesome post - so much truth bro. Repped.
  7. D

Why do most women say I'm a nice guy for?

They take you for an AFC. stop smiling so damn much. Awake your purely sexual being.
  8. D

At my all time low - need some words in commonsense and encouragement

Good discussion here fellas. Helped me alot :) Ive never felt so horrific in my whole life, like last night, as well as during my drive back from work. But, something came over me shortly after and I had almost an epiphany. Like many things are falling into place. Feels great, and I know I can...
  9. D

First off, Typical, thank you man, I needed that ;) My problem: I assumed I was unattractive. I was really overweight, did not take care of my appearance, did not try to improve social skills, and stayed in the comfort zone all the time, waiting for something to magically change. Now to...
  10. D

Good questions bro, and I'll be sure to answer them for you tomorrow when I'm feeling more sane. Those are problems from the past that bother me to this day. And maybe lead to problems I'm having now. Now everything is much better, but still, I will try to figure out why my HS and college days...
  11. D

and if I took some of those schrooms or anything like that, I'd definitely kill myself, lol. Some girl in college told me that "oh, other guys just have THE CONFIDENCE". The one I made out with on my second day later on posted on her facebook "friends dont let friends hook up with that". My...
  12. D

I do have fun actually, but **** like this really gets to me man, and I wanna figure it out, it tortures me from time to time. I wanna get to the bottom of this.
  13. D

I know this might sound incoherent, because it's kind of a stream of consciousness straight from the heart. Is it because I was inherently inferior to everyone else in college and high school? And if so, then how?
  14. D

I friken have tears in my eyes right now, fellas. Almost thought of suicide. I was going through the "misc" bodybuilding site, where people are discussing what they miss about high school. Many of them said stuff like: getting laid was so easy, and "I realized girls want it 10x more than we...
  15. D

having higher energy that the girl

this^^^ Do not come across as a dancing monkey. Match your energy to same level as hers. If she is feeling you, your energy can be wherever you want it.
  16. D

Our only power over women...

OP you sound like a bich right now.
  17. D

It really is hard to get laid

Strong trolling is strong
  18. D

In retrospect:

thanks fellas.
  19. D

In retrospect:

Well, I'm referring to her as it, in a humorous way. By the way, this helps because trust me, if a girl rejects you, referring to her as an object will remove ALL the discomfort of rejection.