Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. P

Guys who are 40+ where are you most successful meeting women?

On the weekends stop by a Home Goods store or a TJ Maxx. Those stores are crawling with women. Find a target and ask for some decorating help or make a comment about an object she's looking at....
  2. P

My Field Reports: non-bar approaches

Try venturing out to (in this order) Home Goods, TJ Maxx and Marshals... Very fertile locations for day game for the mature man...
  3. P

Is living at home with my parents going to be a problem?

Don't worry about the women. Focus on your startup.
  4. P

i want to keep my 21 yr old plate

You may be jumping to conclusions about what the OP means by "misbehaving".
  5. P

Girls often ask me if im gay??

You could say something like "I am curious about women". They'll fall all over themselves trying to "straighten" you out....
  6. P

Titbit on Rouge....

Fun! See Also: Nipple Rouge...
  7. P

The heteroflexible cougar sex diary

This is not the cougar in question.... this is the columnist who produces the column each week..
  8. P

Fathers Bestow Game.

This is just begging for Scaramouche to comment.....
  9. P

So what is this 50 shades book

50 SHades is, at the core, a romance novel. The kink is just thrown in as a teaser. It's a deadly marketing combo. It's doing better with older ladies just as the world of kink does better with the older crowd. I would guess the younger women (in general) just aren't as open to exploring...
  10. P

match.com & pof stunting your growth?

where? On the weekends go to any store that sells home decorating items: Marshalls, TJ Max, Home Goods, Hobby Lobby, etc. The place will be crawling with women of all ages.... Act like you need their assistance and input on some kind of art work or decorative knick knack, or offer your...
  11. P

As a mature guy, am I too old to get the hot chicks?

Another good place (better than a bookstore in my experience) is something like a decorator supply store. Check out places like Hobby Lobby, TJ Maxx, Marshall's, Home Goods, etc. on a Saturday afternoon. These places are crawling with women who would love to give you their opinion on a vase...
  12. P

Dodge Charger Super Bowl Ad

"I will" engage in every imaginable AFC behavior.... blah blah blah only so at the end of the list to say "So I can drive the car of my choice"..... What a puke: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RyPamyWotM Man's Last Stand? I think not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. P

Mom has put me in a nice pickle

Regardless of his course of action he has been placed in a tenuous position. Prepare to man up now or eventually, either way he will have to.
  14. P

Beautiful Women are everywhere.

here's some info on the ratio of single men to single women by county, by state.... http://www.epodunk.com/county_data2/
  15. P

No hope for some AFC's

Here's one for ya..... AFC male: "Let's get married.... After all my parents like you, your parents like me, and I love you..... We'd be a great couple...." Woman: (Inside her head) " What??, I can't believe he is saying this, what an idiot......" I'm familiar with the guy, I know...
  16. P

Life situation advice

This is a no brainer...... You are a young man with a great future.... PhD - own it for yourself first. I know you feel like an academic slave now. Don't let some chick get a share of it before you complete it. Don't owe the services for it. I know it may seem challenging now but in...
  17. P

This Mental Illness thing with women is SCARY

I know some folks with serious BPD... they are on meds. If they stop taking them they have to be hospitalized Their lives are in constant turmoil. It is real. On the other hand I'm concerned with the "reported" number of women many posters on this board claim to have experience with...
  18. P

Dating tall women

An old saying about dating women much shorter than yourself: "When you're nose to nose her toes are in it and when you're toes to toes her nose is in it"
  19. P

Applying Business Models to Relationships with Women

In the world of Keynesian economics your talking about the quantity demanded (d) and it's relationship to price of the good in question. That functional relationship is defined as demand (D). Applying DJ principles in the market can change the shape of the demand curve entirely... I've just...
  20. P

Applying Business Models to Relationships with Women

For all you business types out there, In the Losing Plates thread I describe the a framework for applying marketing principles (product life cycles and product portfolio management) to plates. What other business models (quantitative or consumer behavior in particular) can we use as...