Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. J

What did she mean when?

She doesn't want to
  2. J

Female friend troubles! Help required...

^ that's good advice, I think I'm just going to end it with her. I was talking to her, she said that I "know she's not interested right now otherwise she would be with me and not her boyfriend", and about me she was like "I've never fancied you (maybe a bit in the past) but kinda liked you in a...
  3. J

Female friend troubles! Help required...

10 post limit goddamn :l but okay I'll reply from here... Yeah you're right, well actually the problems didn't begin until I started accusing her of giving me false hope and leading me on. Hell broke loose when her friend got involved. I agree Yep that's damn right hahaha That's actually...
  4. J

telling a girl you just wanna be friends?

NO! NO! NO! STOP. Do NOT friendzone yourself. If at some point in the future you change your mind and go nuts over this girl, you will get rejected and feel AWFUL.
  5. J

Friend's Teenage Daughter Is Attracted To Me

It's funny because the place with the lowerst age of consent in the world is VATICAN CITY! Hahahaha
  6. J

Friend's Teenage Daughter Is Attracted To Me

Daughter? Holy ****ing **** no. You would definitely need his permission. Say you need to speak to him, and tell him that his daughter came onto you (wait until she does, and also tell him you're sorry and don't really know how to tell him but think you should as a friend). Wear a bikers...
  7. J

She's in a relationship but she likes me

I think for the most part you are right. Maybe I am in some way an "orbiter" or something, but she is legit attracted to me so I don't see it in the same way as if I was a friendzone-forever guy haha. I never really thought about the power balance but I get a feeling you are probably right...
  8. J

Haha thanks for the reply! :p I've heard of that "nice guy" tactic before haha! The only thing is that she isn't like normal girls and actually likes guys who are sweet and nice to her. So I'm not so sure it will work. And you're right, I do have oneitis for her. I have tried GFTOW (well...
  9. J

Ohh I got more posts I had no idea :p sorry guys! So anyway, here's how things stand. She does like me. If she becomes single then she will say yes to me. It is the truth, but the thing is knowing what to do in this situation to take my mind off of her for the time being. Thus far, seeing...
  10. J

Does being an Alpha mean you should be less funny??

Look. DON'T try to act like Clint Eastwood etc, I SEVERELY ****ed myself up by being too serious because I was trying to be "alpha", I made myself turn my head slow and everything. Just please don't, it really really ****ed me up doing that, it was VERY hard to get out of the hole I dug for...
  11. J

"AFC girl" who has boyfriend?

WOW! I'm in a freakishly similar situation. In my case, she is attracted to me but she loves her boyfriend. She turned me down... Kinda... Wait scratch that she has solidly put me in the role of "backup boyfriend". However, she is perfectly fine to come over to my place, alone, for a...
  12. J

Ideas For Messaging Online Chicks?

You do realize she did that on purpose right?
  13. J

Just a question about friendzone scenario

Most of the girls who fancy me, I have never ever "kino"d. So I wouldn't worry too much, kino and making moves isn't the be all and end all in my experience. (Though admittedly I do remember grabbing some of my female friends by the ankles, spreading their legs really wide and pushing their...
  14. J

Can being to attractive ruin your chance with girls.

OH MY GOD. Of COURSE it doesn't. Really hot sexy women have a massive disadvantage with men, right?
  15. J

Rant: I'm done with girls.

Waaaait, this isn't ElStud! You are surely a troll! You used to constantly claim you were the prize when you used to post about your failures! You don't need tricks, routines and stuff. Just explain what you say to women. Are you quiet and just make small talk or something? Because yeah...
  16. J

Rant: I'm done with girls.

ElStud is so ALPHA and COOL maaaaan! Maybe if he keeps using the cool PUA mindsets that he is the prize and it's their loss, he'll FINALLY get a girl... Riiight? ElStud, my advice is to drop the faggoty mindsets, can't you see that no matter HOW much you try to pretend you are the prize...
  17. J

OFFICIAL Ross Jeffries' Anti-Pickup Website

This is really Ross Jeffries' website (just watch the videos if you don't believe me, he talks in them). He talks **** on tonnes of gurus, companies etc. Quite funny: www.puafraud.com
  18. J

men wounded pride and hate

Easy. Just don't let yourself fall too much "in love" with one girl before you KNOW FOR SURE that she is into you. That way if one girl doesn't get back, you can just be like ":eek: how dare you not reply, you are off the christmas card list" and start talking to another girl.