Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. C

Did I handle it right?

oh my bad.... i just put urself in my situation and i thought u had a car. I tell girls to take the bus to come to my place even though they live like a 2 min drive away from me and I have a car. I do it out of pure laziness/abundance mentality though =)
  2. C

Did I handle it right?

yeah, you fvcked up. be a real person. I know we are taught to not do anything that might lower our value, but come on, those are guidelines and this is real life. She couldn't get to ur place. If you really didn't want to drive there, then yes you did the right thing. But if u did that just to...
  3. C

What the **** is this ****?

I was on this forum a lonnng time ago. Been beasting and improving ever since. What the **** happened? Every thread is someone *****ing about some problem or stupid pointless questions. I remember this forum used to be sweet. :confused:
  4. C

Plenty of fish chicks dirty little secret

I signed up for POF about 2 months ago. Just copied and pasted an opening from another site. 90% of my profile is copy and paste as well. I've hooked up with 3 girls. a 7, a 6 and a 5. (I only let the 5 give me a BJ lol) I have plans to meet up (****) 2 girl this weekend off of it. It's...
  5. C

Damn Dude

did you learn anything? many guys approach aimlessly and improve super slow. don't be conscious of it while you're approaching, but make sure you reflect on it afterwards. good luck man! balls to the wall.
  6. C

Girl f*cks me on the second date, bleeds on me, then ignores me

there is no way for us to know. we can only guess. give her a few days or a week. if she doesn't contact you then, I'd give it one last try. good luck.
  7. C

Post pics of gf's, ex's, and plates.....

haha very cute =) although I have to say, for me, the cutest girl in this thread is mustfirstregister's. both ur current and ex gf are asian? Are you asian yourself?
  8. C

Oneitis? Really?

Hey guys, it's been a while. I've been on and off with pick-up and not really getting into it hardcore anymore. I'm just trying to have a cool life and a few cool girls to hang with. I haven't felt Oneitis in a LONG time. At first I didn't even realize it was Oneitis until a friend pointed...
  9. C

any tips for fixing really bad posture?

look up the alexander technique. it's not something you can learn online. you'll have to find a teacher. but every great musician/acrobat/dancer has learned the alexander technique.
  10. C

Where do you shop for healthy food?

i go to whole foods. that's the only place i shop now. every time i go inside a walmart, i want to through up.
  11. C

Ground Beef? fvck that, yoghurt is where it's at.

So i was eating some "brown cow" plain greek yoghurt today. it's fat free, but super creamy and rich. i usually mix it with fruits. but i look at the nutrition facts. 1 cup= 130 calories, 0 fat, 9 carbs, and 23 protein. wtf. 23 protein? i don't know if yoghurt usually has this much...
  12. C

this blew my mind

call her and let us know how it goes :)
  13. C

RSD seems more like drunken game than natural game

effort, have you seen the blueprint? I'd love to watch it, but i don't have that sort of money to dish out. know where i might be able to get it for free?
  14. C

This girl...

She is either into you, or a huge attention *****. To find out which: have fun, escalate kino, make a move.
  15. C

How to break up because of college?

Seriously man, a lot of what this site preaches comes from the insecurities that us guys have. As a ways to keep our egos in place. It's definitely a good place, but sometimes you have to use your brain before you blindly follow what this site says. You like this girl a lot, and she likes...
  16. C

normal guys vs dj

sorry, but you're stupid. keep reading on these forums for a bit longer and you'll begin to see the light.
  17. C

wtf... so confused.

Hey guys, I haven't posted in a while, but I'm having a hard time figuring this one girl out. So we met back in HS, and we hung out a few times. I invited her over to my place and watched a movie on my couch. We started to sorta mess around with clothes on, but no kissing. I tried to kiss...
  18. C

need ideas quick!!!

I met this girl 2 days ago and she's from ny. She leaves tomorrow and I wanted to do something really memorable with her. Any ideas? Srry I can't type much_ I,m on my phone.
  19. C

Do you like me? F-ed up, tried to fix it haha

:nono: lol what has this site become while I've been gone?!
  20. C

Girls In College Classes Checking Me Out

nothing like that has ever happened in my life. ever.