Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. M

A RANT: Share why you are p!ssed

I am mad at how I screwed up my University Interview with my stuttering and nervous B-S, Sh!t talking. I am mad at how I never stay in one area for more than 3 months leading me to not make any long-lasting friends or relationships.
  2. M

Chick passes out with my **** in her mouth

you're lucky she didn't puke whilst she passed out.
  3. M

How to shut the fvck up.

My Lord, I am notorious for the OP's issues. I screwed up an important university interview because of it.......F*CK
  4. M

Why do I have such a FU**ING weird body?!

Just to get things strait: I am not trying to lose weight because I feel jealous of other well-bodied guys. Not because I believe it will help me get chicks (as I already have enough confidence and I have no trouble getting girls). But because I am genuinly concerned about my health- the...
  5. M

I don't know what to do anymore...

I have alot of experience with this actually. What you have to do is to literally gather up some research about the subject that you want to do, and list all the advantages of doing that subject and how it will reflect onto your future. Sit them down and talk about it slowly, I persuaded...
  6. M

Thanks for the advice- I havent had much time lately to be hitting the gym due to examiniations and the fact that I am still in boarding school (so that limits alot of my freedoms). It's cricket season in school right now (and I don't like Cricket very much) so I have to find an alternative...
  7. M

Why? What's so funny?
  8. M

Lol, I did mention that I am in examination time, so at the mean time I am concentrating on my studies instead of my weight-loss. It's not very nice to talk to people that way. Anyways, good luck on anything dude.
  9. M

Hey guys! I rarely post here (been busy with school and relationships and all), but I keep noticing how my body is so weird! 1. I am 18 years old. 2. I am 6'2 and 281 pounds. 3. I have a BMI of 34-35% OBESE (I know, I know) 5. I have a large frame, for e.g. Whenever I compare my wrist...
  10. M

Favorite battle in a movie?

If you guys are into Anime, there is a fight scene in the Animatrix (The 2nd Renaissance) where the human army fights the Machine army. Thats probibly the best fight scene/back story I have ever seen in my life. I totally recommend it, it explains what happened before the matrix trilogy.
  11. M

I have learnt something about myself (Long Post)

I was alone during my boarding school years, the constant updating of my bio-clock through repetitive jet lag, getting to know and repeatedly seeing the luggage handlers in Newark Airport, JFK, and the hot ticket clerk at Heathrow, and the general 'Routine' of hopping in and out of airports...
  12. M

Most annoying sayings/verbal cliches?

"Come on, you can do it!" "You're Almost there!" "No offence, but..." "Is it just me or is it x?" "0o0o0o!! You got burned/rinsed/gutted!" "You wanna fight?!" or "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!" "00O00O X is getting pissed off now!" "At least you tried....". "Its ok, you...
  13. M

AMOG/Drunk Guys Getting in your Face

People that fight people without a proper reason to do so are tools. Such tools are a waste of time and deserve the least amount of attention given. That's why a one syllable insult is sufficient enough to describe and discuss about AMOG's and Drunks that get in your face and try to start...
  14. M

Is this the truth? Women hate sex?

I agree. If women hate sex, then why are there 6 billion human beings? Why would there be sex toys? Wouldent marrages just be considered state-approved rape?
  15. M

The Way It REALLY Is

Basically what she is saying is: "HA HA, I am in a commited relationship with my husband and you loser weirdo strangers over the internet are still complaining about one night stands! HA HAA, I am sooo valued and soooooo wanted by my man, LOOLL, I am sooo much better than you! I am beautiful...
  16. M

The Way It REALLY Is

Wow, I have never encountered such awkward use of pseudo-intellectualism, I use large sized words so my message rises above the rest. I am here to enjoy a well established and well-organised community of fellow men that want to pursue the betterment of their social, economic and health...
  17. M

Looking away from Eye Contact with UGLY chicks

When an ugly chick stares at me then I accidently catch their eye and due to 18 years of social programming I have to smile and nod back at them for courtesy only. But if they have braces and start smiling at me..... I die a little inside.
  18. M

The Way It REALLY Is

I'd rather concentrate on one thing and do it perfectly, than do 3 or 4 more things at a lower quality. Quality not Quantity.
  19. M

The Way It REALLY Is

:rockon: HOMBRE: Just face it! You want the thing (amongst many others) that is lacking in your life- MALE ATTENTION.
  20. M

The Way It REALLY Is

Hombre is obviously an attention seeking house-wife, who's husband is on business trip (somewhere with 'someone') and she's posting here to get back at whatever men have done to her. :crackup: Hombre, chill out- don't be so sterotypical of your gender.