Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. C

Good news for short guys

It's not the end all, be all but height is a big deal. A lot of women simply will not date shorter than themselves, unless power/money/status come into the equation. All things being equal (which they most often are not), an average looking tall guy will have a lot more success than a good...
  2. C

How can I improve my kissing?

That's my whole point - I don't think I am, but on a few occasions they've seen it that way, never mind that it might be THEM and not me - or both of us. Not a huge deal either way.
  3. C

A womens Man List.

Obviously it's not cut and dry, just a general thing.
  4. C

A womens Man List.

Regarding #2 - All women want a man taller than themselves, but they are committed to the height thing to varying degrees. That said, in a bar pick-up scene, a tall ugly guy with limited game will usually do better than a shorter attractive guy with social skills. It's weird - in the long term...
  5. C

When is a woman worth it?

Yeah, I agree about the gut thing. I'm sort of interested in seeing Rollo Tomassi's response, since he's married and he obviously has to give a **** - and yet I think he makes a lot of good points about things before that point, and during - but at some point you just can't be non-chalant about...
  6. C

I could use some advise on female "friend"

Mr. P. - are you from Scandanavia?
  7. C

A womens Man List.

If #2 is an actual concern then it trumps everything else. #5 is the most disturbing, obviously. #1 actually not shallow at all.
  8. C

Heh, kissing is way more subjective than sex. I've never been called a bad lover but some girls have said I'm an awkward kisser.
  9. C

When is a woman worth it?

There are an awful lot of posts about the pitfalls one might fall through, and stupid behaviour to avoid both on your part and a woman's. I agree with most of it. However, I think the perspective is somewhat skewed. At some point, you get beyond all the game playing and YOU ACTUALLY CARE...
  10. C

Another thing to add - kissing is like a microcosm of sexual chemistry. Some girls you have great kisses with, and you are both on the same page - sometimes its just weird, awkward and discomforting and not neccessarily because one of you is a bad kisser.
  11. C

Actually one of the least stupid questions on here.
  12. C

Food server - tips. about how much can u make?

Aaron Look, some black and hispanic people are decent tippers. But generally, it isn't something their culture places much importance on. I've waited a ****-ton of tables in my life and talked about this with countless servers. I don't know a single one who would disagree with me on this...
  13. C

Food server - tips. about how much can u make?

You don't get to just keep every tip. Every restaurant I'm familiar with has some sort of system for tipping out the bartenders, bussers and/or expos. If you net $100 in tips you probably grossed around $130. I wouldn't expect TGIF to have a lot of exceptionally good tippers so your sales...
  14. C

50 Mistakes men make during sex

This list is pretty stupid. In some situations, a lot of that is true. But sometimes a girl just wants to kiss her as hard as possible and **** her like there is no tomorrow. Anything in absolutes is dumb, dumb, dumb. Some punk rock chick did a pretty funny rebuttal to this list.
  15. C

Methods and Techniques, to getting a girl interested.

Re Dancing: Its really beneficial to dance like you'd dance in a club in the mirror and see how it looks. You can't make yourself the best dancer ever or anything but you can prevent yourself from looking like a fool or improve what might already be good moves. Being a good dancer is...
  16. C

Smile at life, it will smile back.

Word. This is better advice than 99% of the gimmicks on here. A smiling guy is a confident happy guy who wants to grab a girl for the ride and show her a great time. Girls love smiling and they will respond to that first and foremost above anything. Its truly contagious.
  17. C

How to build a sexual attraction, if you are in the friendzone. - Must read!!

I bet if you did a case study, most of the guys in the friend zone did not initiate physical contact with the girl who LJBF'd them. They either said nothing, or told her about it, hoping she'd ramp it up a notch herself. But think about it from your perspective, if a girl just tells you...
  18. C

How to build a sexual attraction, if you are in the friendzone. - Must read!!

I've never known any person to ever have a worthwhile relationship built on escaping the friend zone. The 'friend zone' is a sign to move on to bigger and better things. No ****, there are always other girls and always other girlfriends. Its tough tough, you can't get that face out of your...
  19. C

A tip that was over looked

Y'know, one of the problems here, for all the good advice is that we underestimate women. They are not totally stupid. They know our tricks. They just happen to like them a lot of the time.
  20. C

Out of The Blue Compliment From Her

Man, I wouldn't read too much into it one way or another. I've had girls that wanted to basically rape me never say a complimentary thing about my body (yet totally into it) and those that had no interest tell me how handsome I am. I t means nothing. All that means anything is if she gives you...