Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. T

Married girl mixed signals

Lol, okay guys you're right, I'm in AFC denial and I'm actually secretly in love with her... Thanks for the advice that was actually useful, clearly this is descending into something else now. I'm done here.
  2. T

Seriously, I'm sick of the posters trying to psychoanalyze me. What don't you understand about this? I'm not in love with this woman. Clearly she possesses some extremely undesirable traits for a LTR partner. If I was her husband I'd be furious at her actions. She clearly can't be trusted...
  3. T

Using Facebook

The correct path is somewhere in between. You don't want to add her and then mask your intentions, pretending to be her platonic buddy before suddenly dropping the hammer out of nowhere; but I wouldn't come right out and ask her for a date either. Just send her a message, you don't even need...
  4. T

Yes, this is basically the crux of the "go for it" argument... intense rationalization on her part, and the unspoken understanding that she's a guiltless party in all this so that she can feel right about herself. Because the actions just are not matching her words right now, which makes me...
  5. T

Using Facebook

Yeah that's basically your only option. It does come off as a little creepy but if you're lucky (or if she's attracted enough) it could come off as "persistent". Look at it this way: if you never contact her again, you 100% don't get the girl. If you try contacting her through FB, there's a...
  6. T

I appreciate the insight from everyone, but let me make a couple of things clear. I am not especially invested in this woman in a romantic sense. Like Kailex said, this is just a "side dish" to the other plates I have spinning. It would be incredibly foolish and a waste of time to make this a...
  7. T

This is real talk right here. Thank you. A LOT of truth to that. Yes there is a very big chance I am playing the role of the emotional dildo, to excite her sexually and make her feel desired, but with no real benefit. I don't deny that one bit. The only thing I would say as evidence to the...
  8. T

I'd like some advice from some of the more experienced men on where I possibly stand in this situation. I don't want keyboard jockey advice from virgins (the situation is far too complex and requires real-world experience to objectively analyze), and I'm not interested in people telling me not...
  9. T

The problem with IOIs

Well I definitely agree with the spirit of your post. But the fact is, sometimes discretion is needed depending on the situation. Sure, who cares about getting an IOI from some random skank you're gaming at a bar, but for those who dare to hunt within their own social circle, sometimes you...
  10. T

super AFC - where do i start??? Need Help to turn life around

Sounds like you have a pretty good grasp of where your failings lie. However, the one thing that's going to hold you back, is stupid sh!t like this: You're wasting your time, and everyone else's time if you're asking for advice just to mentally masturbate yourself about the idea of...
  11. T

6 months after breakup... talk to me

kingwilliam, I was in a similar situation. Lived with my ex for 3 years and the relationship RAPIDLY deteriorated and dissolved in the span of about 6 weeks. It is an extremely shocking and scarring thing to go through if you had any real emotions or goals invested in the relationship...
  12. T

Help me man up. I need it so much

You are still alive in this situation, but only because she has (had?) decently high IL in you. Regardless, you can talk all you want about doing the right thing or the wrong thing according to the book, but I can tell you right now that was one of the most "beta" text message conversations...
  13. T

Sexual attraction in LTR - is it gone, or just a phase? (Long post)

I've heard of (and experienced) the sex disappearing after a year or two into a relationship where the two people are around each other a ton, but I've never had my own desire be the cause of that. She's not your friend, bro. She's supposed to be your girlfriend. If you're no longer sexually...
  14. T

Being used by a woman

12 years ago, she was higher status than you, knew it, and rejected you on a gamble she could get someone better. Now, she's an older woman with a kid and a failed marriage. Those are all VERY low-status things for a woman to have/be. Sexing her should be an absolute piece of cake. But watch...
  15. T

Struggling to deal with dry spell

I'm a recovering nice guy, but I'm not an AFC either. With the first girl I listed, the inexperienced one, I actually recently experienced a pretty awkward moment with her because I keep trying to push the boundaries of our interaction a little farther than she's comfortable with. I recently...
  16. T

Thanks dude, yeah I tend to be an overly analytical person to begin with, so I have a hard time not letting this get to me. And the worst part is, as the dry spell rolls on it starts the snowball effect and every day it feels like I'm farther and farther down the well. I appreciate the words...
  17. T

I like this advice, thanks man. I'm already a 6-times-a-week gym rat, so I'll probably want to work on improving my courage/confidence to approach. I tend to lean on social circle game a lot and I haven't had a lot of success with cold approaching in bar environments, so maybe I'll try and...
  18. T

I'm kind of at my wits' end these days. For the last 3 months I have tried ridiculously hard to close the deal with one of the many plates I have spinning and I just can't. To an outsider it looks like I have a bunch of attractive good options lined up, but none of them are panning out. - Hot...
  19. T

Judge a woman not by her words, but by her actions -Work related # close / f*ck close

EXCELLENT post. There is a lot of good stuff in there.
  20. T

Girl makes excuses for date

It doesn't sound like you're dead in the water or anything, but you did come off as a little bit high-pressure here. It shouldn't be quite such a hard sell to get a girl to go out with you. However, it is better to err on the side of being a bit too aggressive (which you were) rather than the...