Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. C

Girl in Club

Strike 1, but she did "kind of" counter-offer with the "maybe next weekend". Giver her 1 or maybe 2 more chances, then NEXT her. I'll give a woman 2 or 3 strikes, 3 if I really want to fvck her.
  2. C

do girls get excited about getting men around valentines day?

It is up to each man to do as he wishes. But I myself have very little time or patience for the games of a shallow woman. That is not to say that I wouldn't have fun with them (temporarily), but they would be good only as a FB or social proof (if they are attractive). Once their shallowness...
  3. C

Shallow women are to be cast aside.
  4. C

Sounds like a bunch of shallow women, to me.
  5. C

Update/field report

So I pull into work today, notice chick's vehicle isn't there, and immediately know something is wrong. I go into the office, and my co-worker tells me to follow her. She tells me that the chick got layed off today. Later on I text her, asking her how she is doing. We text convo for a bit...
  6. C

Update/field report

Its possible! I've been thinking about it. More stuff keeps happening. Dirty jokes, sexual talk, etc. She sees my charisma at work with all of our co-workers, and she sees me hanging out with them a lot instead of her part of the office quite a bit as well. She is getting the hint that I'm not...
  7. C

Update/field report

I honesty didn't know how else to respond to that text, but I didn't want her getting depressed. Rather, I want her to get motivated. Thanks man!
  8. C

Update/field report

Since the phone call with my buddy/wingman in the office, chick from work is A LOT more talkative, smiling MUCH MORE than usual. I just smile and play along, but I haven't asked her out again. She now realizes that I have good times with or without her. Now she's playfully negging me/almost...
  9. C

Update/field report

More to add to the story...:rockon: So the other night my co-worker and I are chatting on the phone, and she is complementing me left and right, saying things like: "Cancerian, you are a man. A REAL man. You are gentleman who will open doors for women and help them with their groceries...
  10. C

Update/field report

Thanks man! Things seem to be looking up. I had confidence before (like asking the woman out at work without feeling nervous), but lately its been spiked like 10x! I just have an "I don't give a sh1t about the outcome attitude". I also forgot to mention that I also flirted with this chick at...
  11. C

Update/field report

Greetings men! Here is an update/field report. Bear with me as I am a bit buzzed as I type this, and am covering a few days worth of events. For those unaware, I asked out a woman at a job I am currently at (I don't want to hear anything about sh1tting where you eat, I have my reasons for...
  12. C

Girl brings a list of wrongs

Black Sabbath, Paranoid. Nice.:up: I would not put up with a sh1tty list, thats for sure. She wants to change who you are. If she doesn't like who you are, then NEXT her. At least tell her "I find making a list of another's supposed personality flaws, to be a personality flaw."
  13. C

Eye contact question

I have a hard time looking away. I tend to maintain eye contact of EVERYONE I am speaking to. I have to conciously remember to look away occasionally. One time, this woman stopped by when I was still with my ex, to discuss this extra-curricular program that she was doing with little kids. She...
  14. C

If OnlyThings Were Different.

I'm discovering this with a female friend/co-worker who I will never have sex with, but I am open with my sexuality around her. Hell, I can even be sleazy if I want to. But she has my back. She says nice things about me to other chicks and "protects" me from the "sunshine girl" I recently asked...
  15. C

Don't know what to do with the HB8 I scored with

I like that! Thats a good line that could come in handy.:up:
  16. C

A woman's 7 year secret

I was in a similar situation. I believe that your friend should get the paternity test for these two reasons: 1.) For medical purposes. In this age, knowing the medical history of both parents is key. 2.) For peace of mind. If he doesn't, this may plague him for the rest of his days. It...
  17. C

She said she would call but didn't

I didn't hit on her, I just asked her out. She told me to call her the one time, I called once out of the blue, and told her I'd give her a call the third time. Now, I'm not going to call her at all. Yes, she did this PLUS is flirting with me and giving mixed signals because she craves...
  18. C

I'm not really stressing it too much. She is NEXTed. As far as how I'm going to act around her, I think that I'm just going to say hi with a smile like I do with everyone in the morning, and not talk to her very much unless it is job related. I won't bring up anything about going out or anything...
  19. C

bump Went out last night, every place was dead...which sux on a Friday night. The only women out were ones that I find unappealing.