Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. M

Is straightening of lumbar spine curable?

Hi all. Went for an X ray today. It shows that i got this lower back injury, probably because i was too zealous with dead lifting. Have learnt my lesson. Anyway, I would like to know if this is curable, and how should i go about curing it? I am considering surgery. Thanks.
  2. M

Most AFC Songs

fall for you - second hand serenade http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1O9DyFLIKo
  3. M

The Afc Song List

Secondhand Serenade - Fall for you. I cant believe how no one mention this yet.
  4. M

Appetite lost.

Hi guys, story goes like this. About a month ago i had to prepare for my college semester exam. As i had a lot of catching up to do, i didnt eat as per normal (5-6 meals a day). That made me lose 7 pounds:( Now that everything is over and i'm able to eat like before, for some reason my appetite...
  5. M

How would you handle this.

Interesting, i guess i have to keep on finding then ;)
  6. M

How would you handle this.

Kontroller X, why do you relegate smokers, druggied to FBs? Considering that we DJs will not be influence by them, should we be alright with the bad habits? Or is it a case of passive smoking fvcking up our lungs?
  7. M

What are the benefits of Calisthenics?

For those who are not familiar with the term, Calisthenics refer to body weight exercises like push ups, sit ups, dips etc. Having spend months on the H&F forum, i know that these exercises are nothing compared to Squats, Deadlifts, Bench when one is trying to bulk. However, should they...
  8. M

WBA: remember muscle can be built ......... in your system.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=114618 remember muscle can be built even in a deficit of calories as long as there is sufficient protein in your system. I came across this great post by WBA when i was looking through previous threads about bulking while cardio. For a while, i...
  9. M

Bowel movement, digestive issues.

I do have a water bottle with me in school. Are there any recommeneded places where i can get the supplements you mention?
  10. M

Bowel movement, digestive issues.

Due to the amount of calories and protein that i am consuming daily, i find that if i dont drink enough water, i tend to suffer from a mild form of constipation very fast. Now that my school has started, i'm not able to drink water and go to the toilet as and when i like in fear of missing...
  11. M

Is being very active bad?

Not to digress away from the purpose of this thread, but who might this be?
  12. M

Going 2 singapore!

Singaporean here. Where will you be staying at? I could show you around.
  13. M

Getting buff

To add on, you're 130 pounds. That means 130 x 1.5g of protein; 195g of protein everyday.
  14. M

Bench press jitters.

Hi all. Maybe its because i've been playing too much tennis, my left forearm is significantly bigger than my right one. So when i bench, the left side goes up faster than the right (on the positive), resulting in poor form. I've made a conscious effort of trying to balance the barbell properly...
  15. M

Adam's Log - an English Boy's Attempt to Bulk

I think you should use the $12 on whey protein to buy some more food like chicken, beef etc. http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=129010 ^^^ This might be useful to you. It's from the Vault.
  16. M

Losing grip during deadlifts.

I'm using a mix grip...
  17. M

Losing grip during deadlifts.

This normally happens during the fourth set when the weight starts to get heavy. After about three reps, i always have to pause for awhile and re grip the olympic bar. Is this normal? Should i do anything to improve my grip (ie forearm exercises)?
  18. M

Rock Bottom--advice via Interceptor

Super thread once again.