Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. R

Please help. Cant define abs

Someone mentioned the ab wheel works well, and it's true! It does work well. I have an ab wheel. I don't think they make them anymore though, but you can make your own. You need two lawnmower tires, two hex bolts and something else. You can look on google. Something else that works that...
  2. R

Wanking before working out

Masturbating does not lower testosterone and neither does sex. That is just a huge myth. A boxer, Chris Byrd, had his testosterone levels checked after sex, and they were actually slightly higher after sex.
  3. R

"That's cool, but is it on you? lol" she asked

I was talking on text to this girl and basicly, the convo moved to sex. She told me about some sexual things she likes etc. So, basicly I told her, I go to her city alot and we should hang and "drink" sometime. She said "that's cool, but is it on you? lol" I haven't responded to that...
  4. R

Height

Mother's height does matter for sons. I have an aunt. She's 4'11''. Her son is 19 and 5'1''. His dad is average height.
  5. R

I got a woman's number the other day..can't see her in 2 weeks..

I thought this was the Discussion forum. Discuss...
  6. R

Thanks for the responses. More would be nice. Just give me your opinion people....I would appreciate it. Btw, she just sent me another email "Can't wait to see you soon!" I know I have her in the palm of my hand but I think she will be disappointed that I can't see her in awhile.
  7. R

I got a woman's number the other day and she wants to see me BAD. She offered her # to me on her own. I didn't even ask for it. She even said "when is a good time to get together?" in an email to me. I told her I will call her soon, but the truth is, I can't see her in two weeks because...
  8. R

Define cute.

I agree with te guy above me. The first thought I had when I looked at your skinny legged jeans were, "That looks gay." So, I would get different pants if I were you.
  9. R

Should I Game At The Sperm Bank?

I think they pay $50 a load, but I could be wrong.
  10. R

"Are we still friends?"

I would agree with her and say "of course we are.....I like having you as a friend." She'll be thinking, "so am I being told I just want to be friends?" That's a good thing.
  11. R

I Dont Get This Guys

She goes out clubbing without you? That's a big red flag right there. I wonder why she goes out clubbing? Hmmm......can't put my finger on it. What do chicks go in search of inside a club? Hmmm *end sarcasm*
  12. R

Meeting girls on facebook/myspace

^^True, I have a 41 yr old cow that wants to bang me now from myspace. She initiated the convo too. I'm not really excited to bang her, and not sure if I will.
  13. R

Study says muscular guys get more women than skinny .

http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/...wny-guys_N.htm Quote: Muscular men really do get the girls more often than their less brawny brothers ? at least in the short term, research suggests. The well-muscled are twice as likely to have more sex partners, flings and affairs than those with...
  14. R

"lemme buy u a drink"

They listen to that T Pain song too much "buy you a drank" I'm gonna buy you a drank I'm gonna take you home with me I got money in the bank
  15. R

What to do When she starts to cry hearing a romantic song

Who cares about how SHE feels!? Get your nut off in her! I know I sounded like a jerk just then.
  16. R

Facebook

I get quite a bit of offers from fat chicks on myspace. Never banged a fat one though. One chubby 41 yr old married woman with 2 kids, messaged me the other day "just wanting to be friends!" Later on, she said, "you live too close. I might be tempted to invite you over!" We talked for...
  17. R

Spesmilitis's workout journal

Spesmilitis, so what is your weight now?
  18. R

How I Delt With a Mouthy Ho Yesterday

I don't really know what the fvck ultimate frisbee is either. I'm guessing some kind of frisbee game that is ultimate.
  19. R

This is Bad for us men?

Trust me, women need men. Women can't even open a pickle jar. It sounds funny, but I'm 100% serious. They need men for the manly things that they are incapable of doing.
  20. R

The bonuses of lifting and eating healthy.

Blinkwatt, do you fry your eggs? Do you get the chicken breast from the deli at the grocery store? I need to know which kind of chicken to get. How do you prepare your tuna? I honestly have to mix mine with Miracle Whip or I can't stand tuna. That's 3 grams a tablespoon. Any help would...