Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. J

How do you become sexual after not being sexual in the beginning?

Yo iCatch. Don't listen to the chumps above, (but for Meta and Jose). I used to be one of those guys. KJs. I just sitting here with a sore nut from getting it sucked a bit too hard the other night (thems the problems you have when you get out off the web) and this mild discomfort got me...
  2. J

how to recover from a rejected makeout?

Hmmm Don't over think it. She's into you. No, don't talk about the failed make out. You don't have to build up attraction; that exists. What you gotta do is warm her up and put her in the mood and create situation where she wants to get funky. I personally wouldn't caveman straight...
  3. J

How often do women flirt with you?

A lot As NickBe said it has to do with how you present yourself. When you are feeling sexy, making strog eye contact, standing straight, smiling sincerely etc etc girls open up to you. It also has to do with your attitude to people. I find that when I am am in positive head space where I...
  4. J

Dwarf + Hot girl= ???

The dwarf gets it! No doubt he understands its not about what you "are" that matters but how you make others feel. He no doubt understands that he needs to make the best out of himself to overcome his disadvantage and has done that. This puts in front of most "normal" guys who never bother...
  5. J

Thoughts on Indifference

Take the middle path. Okay On one end of the spectrum is being desperate and all over a girl. On the other end you have complete indifference. You gotta mix em up. The key is being interested enough to excite the girl but being indifferent enough to make her work to draw you in...
  6. J

Thoughts on Indifference

I'm not sure if its "indifference" you are looking for. I think its more about not being outcome focussed and just enjoying the moment.
  7. J

Girl Is On Her Period

Yes.
  8. J

Pua Start

Get an alter-ego. May I suggest a bat suit?
  9. J

Take the word slut...

female sexuality. Read "Sperm Wars." It pretty much proves that women are biologically designed to **** as much as men and absolutley destroys this idea of women being "naturally" monogamous. Basically both men and women will **** the best partner they can find. Simple. p.s. I agree...
  10. J

Why am I only attracting women that smoke?

rastafarian. they believe smoking weed is a holy sacrement.
  11. J

There is NO magic pill

Totally!!! This is an awesome post. Unless you are actually getting out and experiencing this **** you won;t learn a thing.
  12. J

I see this girl

maybe she's just nervous.
  13. J

Why am I only attracting women that smoke?

What church? You a rasta?
  14. J

a problem: after the date downtime

Take her for breakfast the next morning. I dunno why but that always seems to make things so much easier...
  15. J

Anxiety; First phone call

Some phone tips in overcome nerves. Have a plan! Have something interesting to say if she says "what you been up to?" Have an excuse to get off the phine as soon as conversation loses momentum. Have a plan to do something. "Hey I was going to......... I thought you might wanna come...
  16. J

on a date, how can you tell if her interest level in me is high or not?

Assume attraction. But if you really NEED someway to tell... Try a bit of kino early on. Stop kino. Wait. If she wants it she will begin to kino you (even just a little bit).
  17. J

Waiting for call-backs suck

Okay, I'll answer the question. Most girls, at first, like to be called. I NEVER expect a call until I've ****ed her. To expect a call before you have consumated is stupid. Yes, many women will. But don't expect it. If I get a voicemail I take a deep breath to make sure I'm calm...
  18. J

Litterally the hootest girl in the party eying me I couldn't do anything

I'll buy into this argument. Firstly I agree with everyone who says "just say hi." If you are getting IOIs then just be fun. On the negs. I don't like em as openers. I don't agree with the idea that a REALLY hot gilr always needs to be negged. Infact I would say that the neg is only...
  19. J

Whoa You Guys Are Virgins ??

With every lesson the teacher learns... Its funny. I've come across this in a big way. You write a true FR and you get flamed for being KJ. You say you've achieved something and you get all these shmucks saying, "well if you are so cool why are you here?" You write advice which runs...
  20. J

Transition from AFC to Donjuan

Instinct and Emotion. There is a period called Recovering Average Frustrated Chump (RAFC). It takes on average a few years of RACFdom (depending on how AFCish you were and the effort put in) before you reach a point where you really feel DJish. The two things that will make you FEEL it are...