Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. M

"The Secret" (Free Google Video)

"The Secret" is the biggest load of hogwash ever - to take it seriously is to enter a fantasy world not too dissimilar from that of a small child. Belief is a strong influence on your actions and behavior - and that's it. There is no need to wrap it up in some new age B.S - though I commend...
  2. M

Girls Smirking At Me

"He wants me but he doesn't have a chance. Har har!" - that's how I interpret the smirking you're talking about. The Muscly Jerk
  3. M

Should I send flowers to my ex?

Don't do it. The Muscly Jerk
  4. M

A woman gets me in jail!

Ah man, my condolences. I totally understand where you was coming from with the woman and toy cop, but unfortunately making a fuss landed you in jail. A similar thing landed me in a cell last year due to my friend being arrested for defending himself (against a woman) and me protesting the...
  5. M

Bud's EX gf is getting hotter and hotter.

Hate? Perhaps you didn't read my responses which were designed to help you and your friend stay that way by avoiding the pitfall of getting involved with a chick who doesn't value you or your friend as true friends - else she wouldn't be suggesting you to have sex together. You aren't listening...
  6. M

Hooked up with girl; akward now

Personally, if she didn't contact me I wouldn't go up to her or contact her in any way - otherwise it defies the point of it - have faith that she will contact you. It usually pays off every time. It may be a week or 2 weeks, but it nearly always does. It should come second nature to you after...
  7. M

Why don't you listen to the advice you're being given, or don't bother asking in future. If you just came here to brag about how some chick digs you and wants to sleep with you, not listening to good advice, where's the point in that? You will learn the hard way I don't know about...
  8. M

Don't be an idiot - this chick is intent on ruining your friendship with this guy. You should eject her from your life immediately. She's no good because if she was, she knows exactly what would happen between you and your friend when he finds out you boned her, and she wouldn't be offering up...
  9. M

My female friend has an AFC "stalker"

You have told her what to do - to be 100% clear about it. She hasn't followed your simple yet effective advice therefore she deserves to be stalked by this man. I imagine she secretly enjoys it which is why she won't be straight with him and will continue to milk this situation for all it's...
  10. M

Displaying your body - why hell not?

This is not about wearing a stupid shirt, it's about overtly showing off your body to attract women when it's unnecessary and many consider it offensive. Be humble. Wear shirts that fit. Chicks will still notice your physique and they won't think you're a show-off who loves himself, and you...
  11. M

Displaying your body - why hell not?

Such things are taken as highly offensive by other males and you are in affect, to many insecure and out of shape men, directly attacking them. Wearing extremely tight-fitting clothing at parties or showing your body off is a sure fire way to be on the receiving end of a beating and believe me...
  12. M

the"i am pregnant" test

First of all you need to break-up with this girl because she's no good, but hang on in there for a while before you dump it on her.. You ought to tell her in a few months that you have found out you have HIV and the chance she is infected is high, and the doctor wants her to come in to be...
  13. M

Why Do Many Women Prefet to Fvuk Well-Built/Muscular Men?

Soccer/football players have one of the highest status jobs around. Their physique is pretty much irrelevant to scoring chicks, the same with bouncers - pvssy will rocket itself at men in such professions despite their build, character, looks etc blah blah. The Muscly Jerk
  14. M

Think I finally found my issue

That squirrel was pretty funny though. Confidence is all that's required to hold eye contact with women and approach. You need to feel like you're a man full of self-worth and importance, and that she is pretty insignificant. You need to believe it. Keep reading the boards, it shall burn in...
  15. M

The Ignore Dump

mrRuckus, I get the impression you are being clingy and needy. I imagine you're giving her the impression you love her. To quote a chick I used to know "I don't want a guy to fall in love with me this quick". ..shortly after this she dumped the guy. He was acting like he loved her and couldn't...
  16. M

Girl is probably thinking I am using her, however I want to ask her out

She's perhaps irritated because she knows you like her yet are acting like a wuss and not making any moves on her! The Muscly Jerk
  17. M

Girl invites me home--then cries later

It's not uncommon for chicks to have an epiphany after a few drinks and get upset about how miserable they have made their own lives by being stupid and acting like *****s like society orders them. Perhaps starting to get it on with you provoked thoughts of past sexual experiences she would...
  18. M

She has to be emotionally ready?

It means she wasn't under your complete control in the spare of the moment - women will do pretty much anything when they 'submit' to you in such a way.. Act in a manner that suggests you are the man. Grab her, squeeze her hands hard, be a strong, dominant sexual man and there's little she can...
  19. M

How to keep her interested

If you just want a back-up why not just keep in touch every now and then? "Hows your finals going f*ck face?" If she's cool and in to she should reply back excited with interest with an insult back at you (in a fun way).. at the very least you will of kept her interest topped up for a while...
  20. M

The Secret to Banging Women

Well it made perfect sense to me! Until you have a little reputation, don't under-estimate the power of it. The Muscly Jerk