Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. F

Potential Fiancee Whose Parents Are Divorced and Have New Spouses

Re: Well, in my personal opinion I don't think it's reasonable to dump a woman just because her parents separated several years ago and now live with new spouses. My relationship is with her, not with her parents and as long as she hasn't done anything wrong and is of good character, I don't...
  2. F

She turned 29 a few months ago. Well, in two months I would have dated her for a year. I haven't yet gotten around to asking her why her parents separated because I didn't think she would feel comfortable telling me so soon. In terms of the church she goes to, she goes to a Pentecostal church...
  3. F

Greetings Everyone, So my relationship with the woman I met in October last year while walking down the street has significantly evolved. The chemistry between us is great, she's a strong, Christian/God-fearing woman and our love has continued to grow. She has almost all of the physical and...
  4. F

These Things Don't Only Happen In Movies

Re: @Compleks and others: Please listen guys, I'm a writer and journalist by profession. I simply like to express myself in writing and this topic is just my way of contributing here after quite a long absence. So please don't assume that just because I have written this implies that I care...
  5. F

Re: @dasein: As they say bro, the folks whom you think are closest to you often end up being the ones who stab you in the back. Yes I was quite close to this cousin (or at least I felt so). I have rescued him so many times with financial help when things were rough for him and he couldn't even...
  6. F

So I found out two weeks ago that an ex-girlfriend of mine has been dating my cousin. We had a family event during that period and her relationship with him is basically official-he's introduced her to his Mum, brothers, sister and friends and she sometimes spends the night at his apartment. At...
  7. F

If You'd Like to Have Tall Offspring, Does The Height of Your Girlfriend Count?

Re: @Scaramouche: So at about what height exactly would you consider to be an average between hers and mine if she's 4'9 and I'm 5'10?
  8. F

Re: You're definitely right, dasein. I agree with you but it's a really tough call to make. And to bmxcetera, I can definitely relate to what you're dealing with. In my case I do appreciate her too so much and won't want to break her heart considering how attached she is to me. She has a whole...
  9. F

Re: @Scaramouche: Thanks a lot for your perspective. I'm not caucasian, though. I'm African. And could you kindly explain to me in simpler terms what it is exactly you mean? Are you suggesting that based on what I explained if I were to have offspring with this lady there's a very great chance...
  10. F

Greetings to everyone, So here's the dilemma I have: I may not be a very tall person necessarily-the height listed on the ID I've been using here where I've been working in Central Africa (based on what they got from the scale they used) lists me as (1.76m in height or 5'9; I don't believe...
  11. F

Why Do Some Married Women Choose To Give Out Their Numbers to Men Who Hit On Them?

Re: I don't think it's a matter of her losing interest because she takes my calls and is still insisting that we hang out together.
  12. F

Why Do Some Married Women Choose To Give Out Their Numbers to Men Who Hit On Them?

So while doing my holiday shopping at one of the really big stores on this end, I came across a woman and her female friend shopping in one of the aisles. This woman had one of the biggest hips and asses I have seen in a while...so irresistible and tempting that the eyes and heads of every...
  13. F

Men Are Genetically Wired to Have Multiple Women-Being Faithful Isn't That Easy

A number of recent experiences have led me to conclude that we men are genetically wired to be natural polygamists (to have more than one woman) and that many times, no matter how hard we may try, we just can't cheat nature. The sexy, big ass woman I met in October received a promotion in...
  14. F

I Just Love Women Who Have the Guts to Hit On Men Directly

I don't know...there's just something that turns me on so much when a woman thinks she likes a guy and goes after him aggressively or has the guts to walk up to him and hit on him. In the same way, I love being in relationships with women who express themselves effectively. The big ass woman I...
  15. F

what do women want?

Finding a Mate With Christian Values is the Key I know a lot of you have your various opinions that I certainly do respect and the majority of you on here may not agree with what I'm about to suggest, but there's another fact that in my opinion could help a lot in terms of having a stable and...
  16. F

The Problem With Many of Today's Women (Inability to Handle Good Men)

Re: @Zarky: It seems as if some of you on this forum just have such a hard time responding to anything without insulting or judging others. Zarky, I'm not going to stoop to your level. Please don't judge me...you don't know me, so be careful about mislabeling me like you did. Part of being a...
  17. F

Re: @evan12: I hear you. But at the same time women can't eat their cakes and expect to still have them. How do they get to know who is a good man and who isn't solely on the basis of physical appearance? It's not until the guy approaches them or some of them do approach the guy that they find...
  18. F

What Really Goes On In Women's Minds When They See Muscular Men?

Re: The Research Paper Was Very Interesting @Rollo Tomassi:The link to the research paper you posted was very interesting. It reflected exactly a lot of things I suspected already. The paper also did a good job illustrating men with different body types. Once a man gets to the "brawny" physical...
  19. F

What Really Goes On In Women's Minds When They See Muscular Men?

I Think It Depends On The Individual @backbreaker: I think it all depends on the individual. I don't think it's very accurate to perceive a similarity in for instance a dignified, responsible and classy male who happens to be muscular and into working out, and a woman who makes a living dancing...
  20. F

Sure...we all agree that knowing how to play the game is the way to go and that women constantly test men. We've learned not too act needy or give them the impression they have higher value than us, we've been rightly encouraged to avoid falling into the trap of developing "oneitis" and for our...