Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. J

she says i dont make her feel special

Your mindset here indicates that you have slipped back into 'chumpthink'. Look, she thinks that she has to either RETREAT or COMPETE to keep you and she does not want to do either, so she is trying to shift the onus onto you to pursue her by making her"special". Resist this, because by...
  2. J

Communication is Key?

I bet that when you were reading those self help books you came across this gem , "When you speak your mind by expressing YOUR feelings, without accusation, nobody can deny them- after all they are your personal feelings." Well, thats another crock. In the two examples quoted above, you...
  3. J

Women & their weight issues

WE may never see traditional roles, ever again.Who knows. However , cooking meals at home is not difficult . Married folks, singles, families are all free to prepare their own food, eat out or send out . It is simply a matter of choice.
  4. J

Communication is Key?

BTW GHOSTWRITE, here is an anecdote from about 25 years ago that you might find relevant, or amusing.. I was casually dating a nurse who got drunk at a party and embarrassed me. Next day she came by and I told her that her behavior pissed me off. She started at me with that "no blame" pop...
  5. J

Communication is Key?

You finally figured that out, right? Do you know why women love verbal communication (or claim that they do?)? Because they are experts at turning and twisting a "discussion" into a convoluted mess of illogic which ALWAYs ends in their taking the high ground of victimhood by pouting...
  6. J

'Guy Friends'

I never can understand how or why any woman would think that this "old friend" sleepover was even remotely OK, but they do it anyway without the slightest regard for her b/f. Her big city fun weekend is all that matters to her. It is rare that a rich, 'fast eddie' would invite her to stay...
  7. J

I would dispute all of that. Processed food and junk food, per unit weight, is way more more expensive than the cost of the raw ingredients. Purchasing drive-thru food instead of preparing family dinners is a choice made out of ignorance, indifference to one's health and most of all, pure...
  8. J

I agree. Well said, Burr. And add in the feminist BS that has brainwashed women into believing that they can "have it all" and do whatever they like without adverse consequences . Compulsive eating of sugar laden food is a natural flow-on from being raised to believe that you are entitled to...
  9. J

Yes there is . Approx 60% of adult females are overweight. I just do not understand how a majority of women spend huge amounts of money on clothes, makeup and their general appearance, but allow themselves to become overweight by overeating. Incongruent to say the least. Perhaps their...
  10. J

ending the conversation first

When you have had enough yabbering, take the phone into the toilet , yawn loudly and pee into the bowl and flush. She will get the message.
  11. J

Attractive women always have a dude somewhere

The thing of it is that she could easily convince most boneheaded chumps out there that she is telling the truth. " very very mad" ! Freakin priceless.
  12. J

That women is a 3rd rate cheap flirt who is quite impressed with her own ability to toy with men for fun and entertainment .. Add 20 years and 20 cats and you'll see her profile on SeniorMatch.com lamenting the shortage of good men and blabbing on about how she is tired of "gameplayers"...
  13. J

Zekko is right. As a matter of interest Zeek, can you recall seeing many fat chicks around when we were in our early 20's ? Fatties, back then were the object of whispering ridicule. I never dated a chubster because there were plenty of slim women to choose from.
  14. J

Social proof backfiring?

"...to teach him a lesson. " Wow,I bet he was devastated that a shank he slept with fukked another guy . :rolleyes: That woman is so stupid that she could not even figure out that a guy who ignored her after their ONS could care less. Another example of the delusional value that women...
  15. J

Actions reveal true intent . Her reluctance to go out with you is 'the tell' . The guy who was carrying her shopping bag was, no doubt, her regular lay. WHat kind of guy carries a purple shopping bag unless he is committed and getting plenty of nookie ? Her flirty behavior with you is SOP...
  16. J

This thread is about the deliberate deception that some women practise when they meet a new man . It is not about how some bar girl is confusing you after you ignored her for two days..
  17. J

To add- she started to tell me more about him over the next few months.She was seeing him a few times a month. She claimed that he was an ex Catholic priest who was attracted to "unavailable" women...and so on. She claimed that she enjoyed their talks about God. It turned out that he was...
  18. J

am i being too much with new gf? first time she hasn't replied.

That is all wrong..so wrong.. You are allowing her, and her work situation to be the strongest factor in meeting up. If you are planning to take a woman to the movies, set the date and time, and the place and THEN inform her of the date that you have arranged.. If she hemms and haws, drop...