Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. W

damn it, got flaked on again.

i did just that.....
  2. W

what do you mean by this? Feel like what? I don't suppose I need to remind her about my first date the night before. If she's interested in me in any way, she would have checked with me if she thought it was canceled......and nobody says it's canceled....plus i did confirmed with her 2 days...
  3. W

yea, maybe that's what i was doing wrong.....i just call chat a bit, 2,3 mins, and set up a date. i will try out the suggestions, thanks everyone.
  4. W

after setting up the first date, do u guys keep in touch with the girl before the first date?
  5. W

I number closed a few girls at the club and they showed major interest in me. I followed the 3 days rule then called to arrange a first date with specific time and place, they'd agreed. and i dont call / text them before the first date. I met them Thursday, called them next Monday to arrange...
  6. W

She hates her BF and wants me - but guilty to breakup?

she wants to have the cake and eat it too...... if she really really likes you, she would have dumped him and be w/ u and not telling u "she wanted to kiss me really bad but didn't want to hurt her BF. that's just BS.....i'd walk away find other chicks.....it's not worth it bro.
  7. W

Guy Gets a Vasectomy..GF Gets Pregnant...Total Ownage

some women are twisted and just plain evil....... how could one be so morally wrong. she deserves it.
  8. W

making more friends

i think it's a legitimate question and some ppl here do go thru this stage. but how come no response?
  9. W

making more friends

have recently been single again. i've been busy with school the past 2 years while working full-time. now that im done with school. i realize i dont have a lot of friends. im 28. i mean friends that are cool, have a real job maybe same interest in becoming a DJ..... most of my friends are...
  10. W

Teeth Whiteners worth every PENNY

the peroxide is supposed to be enamel-safe.... same as what the dentist use. i'm gonna try that.
  11. W

did u have the supreme w/ 14% hydrogen peroxide or the regular 4% the supreme seems "too strong" / abrasive but i want my teeth white quick
  12. W

anyone tried the crest whitestrips supreme? http://www.whitestrips.com/en_US/supreme/about.jsp
  13. W

You Benefit by Whitening Your Teeth

anyone tried Rembrandt? http://www.dentist.net/rembrandt-whitening.asp
  14. W

Turning a girl on on the dance floor?

i find that girls respond to the energy that you're sending out. the more u enjoy urself and dances to her rhythm, the closer they dance towards u + eye contact & smile next thing u know it's grinding time. im no expert but this is what i learned from experience.
  15. W

clubbing solo

ok went to a club by myself tonite, i dress the part smell good small talk to guys and ladies and mixed group but nothing really happened.......still kinda buzzed from the drinks right now. i read all this DJ threads trying to improve my game but doesn't seem like it's working. i tried to talk...
  16. W

How the **** do you get a good girl to leave her boyfriend?

they might be happily married after they got together, who knows. I was just saying she might do that to him because she has done it for him. look for patterns......
  17. W

How the **** do you get a good girl to leave her boyfriend?

if she does leave him for u what makes u think she wont leave u for someone else? leave her alone and let her decide. tons or other SINGLE "good girls" out there. and trust me it's not worth the headache.
  18. W

Got dumped by email - is she bluffing? Can I win her back?

sounds like she doesn't like the way you treat her. move on asap and she might crawl back to you. unless you change the way u treat her, things will get worst. but if you're being urself when you're with her, u really should move on.