Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. N

Girlfriend kissed another guy...then apologized

you dont sound as if you want to do it. but some things cant be forgiven. this is one of them... just dump her. months later when you're with a really awesome girl, you'll look back at this and totally realise this was the correct decision to make. a girl without loyalty is nothing
  2. N

Post your favourite quote...

'Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.' -Ernest Hemingway US author & journalist (1899 - 1961)
  3. N

girlfriend grinded another guy

thanks dude, you're giving me a new perspective on this. i understand that she would try to cover it up, and this leads to the point that she knows it was wrong. and because of this i dont see myself overlooking that 'dancing is just dancing'. its not an insecurity issue; i had no worries...
  4. N

girlfriend grinded another guy

dancing, no kissing. would you dump her? to kdnash82: i heard about it from a few totally reliable sources. there's no question that it actually happened. she messaged me the next morning, and acted as though like the night was boring, and that a few guys came on to her and her...
  5. N

bacon in moderation?

When cooking bacon, do not cook at high temperatures for long periods of time. High heat can turn the nitrite curing agents into nitrosamine. Bacon cooked in the microwave contains fewer nitrosamines. (Read the University of Minnesota report) Nitrates are used to not only preserve color but also...
  6. N

"What Meat-Eaters Should Know"

http://health.yahoo.com/experts/drmao/4815/what-meat-eaters-should-know so, what's the deal?
  7. N

What's going on?

eat more. haha use www.fitday.com and you will realise how much fewer calories you are eating than you think..
  8. N

Cheap & Caloricaly Dense foods?

can we hav more suggestions please.. im lacking almost 1000kcals if i wake up in the afternoon and miss breakfast. ):
  9. N

fast twitch/slow twitch

espi, but wouldnt maximizing your genetic disposition mean paying attention to whether your fast twitch muscles are present in more significant proportions than the slow/intermediate twitch muscle? lets assume you have a higher percentage of fast twitch; would it not make sense to target...
  10. N

fast twitch/slow twitch

i assume that everyone has a different percentage of fast twitch and slow twitch muscles in their body (which accounts for spinters compared to distance runners)? because the above example involves running, is it true that if you are a sprinter for example, your arm/chest/back muscles are...
  11. N

Made out with a friend while drunk...awkward?

just dont purposely ignore her, that would make things awkward. be PERFECTLY normal, hi/byes and stuff. and dont bring up that night unless she does, and if she does, just follow Alphamale1821's advice cheers :D
  12. N

Pushed my heartrat to 364

you had a heart transplant didnt you, from a damn hummingbird hahaha
  13. N

....and make things even more awkward?
  14. N

join the club... haha its gonna be awkward initially, for sure 1. what do you want from her? relationship or staying friends? 2. from there, you gotta gauge her reaction if you want a relationship. to stay friends, just be normal and pretend it didnt happen. she should do the same...
  15. N

Deadlifts with barbells?

hahaha.... go get a check up for autism :D
  16. N

sexual body language??

Hahahahahah This Is Funnny :d
  17. N

six pack plan?

go genetically modify yourself to have transparent fat.....
  18. N

Whats wrong with fast food meats?

http://www.snopes.com/food/prepare/badmeat.asp
  19. N

Pain up outside of leg (near shin) when running......

check out the position of your feet when you're running. your feet might be raised when your sole contacts the ground (toes lifted up), cause the shin muscle to be very tight. it is also likely that the intensity and frequency of running is causing this. the muscle is not used to this change...
  20. N

"asking out"...eh?

doesnt matter how you do it. if she's interested it will be yes. 'hey, let's go XXXXX to XXXXXX' anywhere you want man, make sure you feel comfortable to where you're going.