Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. D

something is wrong with me. i need to fix my game.

YOu might have the trait of the same men that women has gone out with and got played over and used . some AFC qualities can be good. AS LONG AS UR FAKING IT for the good of evil.
  2. D

Was I being checked out?

Yeah she was checking you out. From the looks of it, you probably had a booger in your nose that day. (just joking) You should take her out dude! she definetely wants you to make a move. (eyeing u that often means she wants you to bone her)
  3. D

went out with 5 hot girls clubbing

Derek not everyone has the same taste of women as you do. Now to answer the ops question, NO, you didnt handle this right. Instead of saying "You want me to make them leave" or whatever, jesus, LIVE A LITTLE. You couldnt easily made this into a joke and had her laughing about it. And busted...
  4. D

Who is the best pickup artist alive?

You guys need to do your research. SKIP2mylou is the best pickup artist alive. Whatever happened to him anyways? He probably outgrew this website because u guys couldnt handle the truth.. so you live in the matrix. But yah thats a fact.
  5. D

Wondering...

Whoa who the hell settles for girls that get c0cks from other men... EWWWww Dude get ur game right when girl with me its about me she aint fukin with no body else.. wat the hell... this is a sad sad post.
  6. D

What Mystery hasn't told you about negging

Good read. Thanks DongFu
  7. D

Need some advice...

ARe you talking about me? WHERE "These" people come from? HMMmmm FIRST OFF i garauntee I PIMP more than you do. So you betta take my advice up tha ass ya digg. And turning the cheek doesnt mean to tell her have a nice life is wat im saying moron. You really need to pay attention and get yo...
  8. D

How Often Is The "Bros Before Hoes" Philosophy Actually Put Into Practice?

Bros before hoes, it has nothing to do with "I claim her i like her so you guys back off" HELL NAH!! Bros before hoes means, not hanging out with ur bros because a hoe wants to hang out with u... or constantly being busy or not able to hang out cuz a girl.. AKA putting a girl in front of ur...
  9. D

Got asked out by waitress. But..

LMAO... "IF we break up we got to go to another resteraunt so i dunno" Sperminator speaks truth.
  10. D

My Friends are Holding me Back

You are who you surround yourself with. So if ur friends are like that, it makes me wonder what you're like.
  11. D

Need some advice...

no.. Some girls just arent sluts. JESUS CHRIST. Not every girl will kiss on the first date. or fuk u in the first week or 2. it has nothing to do with interest level.... but just their standards. And ur game too. U got weak game then it will take u a while.. u got ur game on lock then it...
  12. D

Need some advice...

Do her raw.....
  13. D

OH and another thing i think its annoying as hell when people say throw in the word natural, as if we're all a bunch of animals that do things by instincts and cant use our heads to do what we want........
  14. D

Natural Order Of Things.... News Flash, Girls Are Men These Days... They Do Make Moves If Ur The Prize. Duuhh!!!
  15. D

Hey, what ever happed to...

Anyone who disagrees with DJdan is WRONG. Simple as That. Aint gotta explain whats already understood mothafukaz
  16. D

Dont listen to Obsidian. Listen to me. I am wise. I am 19. Now, This is what you're going to do..... You are going to take this girl out, sure, but she is going to pay for your ****. She is going to be making all the moves on you. She is going to progress towards sex with you. Not you...
  17. D

Is this girl into me? (YES! Another one of these threads!)

AHAHA... Dude.. OKAY SO WAT ELSE DO U NEED...?? Seriously. I dont know what this post is about ... I mean... Ok she gave u clues and you already saw these clues and know what theyre about.... umm,..ok? so wat the fuk is thsi about! where are you trying to get at with ur thread posting it in 2...
  18. D

The Most AFC Move Ever!!!

whoa dude u should make a movie about this... lol
  19. D

lmao your right i didnt bother to read your whole post, mainly because this sh1t belongs in the highschool forum u retard. Secondly, what the hell kind of advice are u looking for here? you obviously arent gonna take any advices except for the ones taht say "yeah shes interested". because ur...
  20. D

Brightey when she looks at you or glances u all the time she thinks ur a weirdo or a creep who always looks at her but never talks to her.. obviously she thinks ur a nerd or gay cuz cool kids talk to girls...