Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. W

Couchsurfing, hitchhiking and travel. Do it!

I'm back in my home town, but it still feels like I'm traveling. I've learnt so much and have read maybe twenty books since my last post in this thread. I lived in a squat in London for the last few months and met the most amazing people. Life is a game for these people and I was a child again...
  2. W

Malcom X

If you're interested in Malcom X. You should definitely check out these Interviews with professor Manning Marable. He spent his life studding Malcom X and talks about the censored chapters of his autobiography. The book came out last month. http://www.democracynow.org/tags/manning_marable On...
  3. W

Coffee date logistics?

So how do you guys work this? What time is best? 5pm roundabouts? Do you ask what she wants and buy it for her, or stand in line together and buy separately? Do you set a time constraint? What would you say? What's goodbye etiquette? Cheers.
  4. W

Learn to eat cheaply, oatmeal, ground beef, beans, eggs, veggie markets. Guys with trouble getting visas can do wwoof'ing. I'm thinking of doing it in norway building a sailing ship. Its work in exchange for food and board, so its not paid. or just travel your own country. Find the countries...
  5. W

But can they pull up pitures with themselves in the photo. The couchsurfing references can not be forged. they include a photo. She's a media student, and is now looking to do a small documentary on it.
  6. W

Favorite pair of sneakers?

http://www.sportsdirect.com/lonsdale-benn-mens-115068 Cheap, Black, leather, thin sole, comfy, trainer. Best all-round shoe I've ever had. Gos with everything.
  7. W

I don't dumpster dive anymore as I have some extra cash from working at a club. I just found out about a group of anarchists building a sailing boat to become sea gypsies over in Norway. My two years of engineering may come in handy after all. Anarchist's like to dumpster dive so that may be...
  8. W

POF Racism

It was a business decision not a racial decision. If the same was happening in Australia they would have done the same thing.
  9. W

Just Stopping in to say hey.

Hey man do you know of Bond18? He is a pro online tournament poker player who has a PUA journal, PM for link as it's in his local PUA forum.
  10. W

I have a comment on my couchsurfing profile from a hot German girl about dumpster diving with me if someone would like to verify (I'd prefer iggi or Kerpal to check as we go back). I have no reason to lie about this, I have nothing to sell and no one to impress as I no longer hang out here. I...
  11. W

I'm still living and loving the same lifestyle. Working at a bar in Europe for a few months and am about to go across to Amsterdam and lose my mind for a few days. I have friends all over Europe from the times I was hosting couchsurfers which has been invaluable to me. I do have a career plan...
  12. W

Michael Ruppert - Peak Oil, collapse

I don't think it's wise decide which side of the climate change fence you are on by following the money trail. That is, who is profiting from it. Whether climate change is true or fabricated there will be someone exploiting it for profit. So if climate change is true, you will have corporate...
  13. W

@ Quiksilver Yeah the Copenhagen Treaty is a joke. There is no true democracy in the world at the moment. America has made sure to pull them all down. Because democracy enables the people to take control of their lives and will lead to tearing down the power structures that exploit them...
  14. W

Yes, it seems to me that the future existence of humans is not at all cretin. The views of those I respect most are of the same opinion. Namely, Noam Chomsky, Martin Rees, Carl Sagan and Richard Dawkins. Which I don't think can be dismissed so easily. Especially that of Chomsky's, as there is no...
  15. W

Saying that makes it a lot easier to continue nothing and go back to watching sports and consuming. Doesn't it. Humans haven't been around very long in the scheme of things and we are definitely reaching some critical times. Peak oil, the computer singularity, global warming and the global...
  16. W

The Book Recommendations

You don't need that much theory in pick-up it's 90% practical. I recommend watching "the blueprint" by RSD but that's about it. I'll give an unrelated book recommendation just because when I think self-improvement I think intellectual improvement. Understanding Power by Noam Chomsky - The most...
  17. W

can black people grow mullets?

It's all the trend in New Zealand for the Maori. The also like to bleach them.
  18. W

Getting in shape while backpacking?

Oh wow that sounds like heaps of fun! Just I don't have a partner. Kind of impossible with my lifestyle.
  19. W

Cheers man, BTW I was in the south island February. Amazingly beautiful. I guess I can't get away from massive eating but it's really not an option for long term travel as it's far too expensive. But if I put the effort into a proper bodyweight routine I think i'll be OK.
  20. W

I've been living out of a backpack for over 5 months now and I'm not looking at changing that anytime soon. This lifestyle is phenomenal for me. One problem. My physique is starting to decline. I'm quite slim from tramping with a massive pack and general activity like swimming but I'd like to...