Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. E

Slept with another girl right after I took a break from my GF

Don't worry about your GF, she is doing fine, probably sucking someones **** right now. Do you think she feels sorry for you?????????
  2. E

when dreams are shattered..

Shut the fvck up, its only a BS job. Get a life.
  3. E

When do you fight?

He knew BEFOREHAND that you would not react.
  4. E

Women get fat because..

Women get fat because..... They are lazy lard arsed fat pigs.
  5. E

model body

Why would anyone want to look like a junkie???????????????
  6. E

Alphamale Bodylanguage and other helpful stuff

You cannot practice to be a dominant person, you are either born one or not. There is only so much bluff/bullsh#t that you can get away with and only with other non dominant persons.
  7. E

rude people

Maybe you do look awful, lake a step back and look at your self. I did that and realised how badly I dressed.
  8. E

Evening party wear?

Ask the host.
  9. E

AFC friends meeting your girl - drunken idiots embarressing you.

Why do you spend so much time with these retards? You and your GF can do better, on your own.
  10. E

I think I know what Alpha is.

"Alpha," is a state of mind.
  11. E

gf friends try to make her a slut

Only time will tell. If she is born a slut, then she will die one. There is nothing that you can do. Live your life.
  12. E

Well I just thew up in the gym today...

Listen to your body and do not over train.
  13. E

eye contact and the gym

Every Gym around the world has guys saying the same sh*t, just say "Hi" and see how she reacts. Please do NOT give advice unless asked for.
  14. E

Girls Intimidated By Good Looking Guys

Yes they do, just as we do when there is good looking girl around. Men and women, think and do the same s*hit.
  15. E

Guy wants to win over my GF (?)

Never let little things worry you, if she likes him there is nothing you can do and if she like you more, then there is nothing he can do. Have your OWN life, so whatever happens, you will ALWAYS win.
  16. E

John Galt FAQ: What's it like to be big?

You sound like a typical ´Roid Head, walking around like a puffed up pigeon, no wonder bodybuilders make me puke. I have been pushing weight for over twenty years, drug free, i am not as "Big" as you drug ridden clowns, but I am a hell of a lot stronger and have got nothing to prove. You carry...
  17. E

If you go to a club with a woman, what is the code of conduct?

Get the fvuk out, don´t get involved in their games.
  18. E

What do I do??!!

Good advice from Speed Dawg. Who cares if she kills herself, she fvcked you, so now, fvck her.
  19. E

Nervous laugh story

Go back for more coffee, if she is always, glad to see you, if yes then ask her out, if no then move on? Do not look to deep into their actions, as most if not all of it is BS.
  20. E

Thugs In Our Mist!!!

Look cool, but always carry a knuckleduster, just in case.