Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. D

Best position to hit g-spot, and orgasm for girl?

Is girl on top the one that works the best. She seems to like it a lot when I lift my pelvis up.
  2. D

In major cities, you MUST be either rich or famous in some way to pull chicks!

24 from New Orleans, I pull azz easy, if you can't pull tail here you're screwed. If you really want a challenge try Manhattan or LA women, now those are the ones that need money and power.
  3. D

Gave my girl a urinary tract infection from fingering, wtf?

Seriously though, what the hell, pretty much all i did was do the little come hither thing with my finger along the upper wall of her vagina, which hits her g-spot pretty good, but she got a freaking urinary tract infection. What the hell? Anybody have this problem before, and how do I make sure...
  4. D

Gave my girl a urinary tract infection from fingering, wtf?

Seriously though, what the hell, pretty much all i did was do the little come hither thing with my finger along the upper wall of her vagina, which hits her g-spot pretty good, but she got a freaking urinary tract infection. What the hell? Anybody have this problem before, and how do I make sure...
  5. D

Eating a girl out AFC move? And if not what's the best way

Hey ya'll, I was just thinking about this after watching an old Soprano's episode where one of the guys almost got wacked because he went down on a girl. My question is, is eating a girl out a chump move? Does a Don Juan just get to f *()*( ing and that's good enough? Secondly what's the best...
  6. D

Hooked up with chick on New Year's, should I text her?

Alright, this chick was digging me on New Year's we obv, made out when the clock struck midnight, and she let me kiss her neck and shiit and was into it. But she isn't one of those chicks who **** on the first time meeting, so I couldn't lay the pipe. So my question to you is what's the Don...
  7. D

Need some good conversation topics/ help with my gab

Thanks I read that, but it didn't really hope on my subject per se, but I guess it did help me to notice what girls think about a second date
  8. D

Need some good conversation topics/ help with my gab

Hey, I went out with this girl once last week, and it was all cool since we were new to each other, and I asked her basic stuff like, what she does for a living, where she's from, what you like to do on weekends. My problem is that I have trouble with conversation on the second dates. I'm pretty...
  9. D

Trying to pick up a girl on Myspace, how have I done so far?

Hi, long time reader, I saw this cute girl on Myspace and messaged her about 2 weeks ago and we have been chatting since. I wanted to know what you guys thought of my messages, and whether from her responses you think I have a chance! Also what should my next message say, and when should I ask...