Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. R

Online openers for you fellas

Lol right. I agree I also find it helpful to say something worthy of s response Most guys will get on there with the typical "You look hot" or "you're beautiful" which unless you're 10 on the scale will rarely work like you said, Headliners are also important. It will get your email...
  2. R

Can a Human take on any animal?

Most animals I don't think, no but it depends on the person I've heard of this one guy who used to kill bulls with his bare hands
  3. R

Women lie all the frickin time

he's an idiot. I doubt he's 41 at all. reverse those numbers and you get his age friggin troll he is. on here going off about crap that has nothing to do with anything I bet he'll be back unless the mods ban his IP address
  4. R

Hell Hath No Fury - why you mustn't 'Reject' women

Don't take offense to what a lot of guys say on here Most guys are trying to recover from a past hurt from women and some are just flat out Bitter
  5. R

Women thinks I insulted her with C&F Line. What do I do?

WTF man I thought it was pretty good. tough crowd I guess People are too sensitive sometimes i swear. If someone said that to me I would hardly be insulted who cares what this girl thinks. Just go on about your business
  6. R

Online openers for you fellas

hey all. I figure that online sarging gets a bad rep. And rightfully so, because it's a lot harder to do despite being less work So I though I'd lend a hand in this dilemma by laying down some of my experiences Online is basically a numbers game. And if you have fun with it (just like...
  7. R

Woman gets rejected on fox news

To bad he was just doing it to get back at her for rejecting him before still funny though lol
  8. R

Me and the cleaning lady...

Just grab her ass and make out with her she'll love it Then show her a picture of Zangief
  9. R

What's the best thing a woman's done for you?

Me thinks there is waaaaay too much woman hate on these boards. it almost makes this place stink a bit so to shake tings up, what is the best thing a woman's ever done for you? what are you most thankful for about women? needless to say, this is excluding sex. for me, it would be the...
  10. R

Getting back your respect after doing somethin AFC...is it possible?

Yea man No one is perfect. No one wants you too be perfect lol. so just learn from it an move on. make sure next timme you don't overreact I'm sure you lost no respect from this girl. even the best "DJ's" mess up from time to time, but they don't let it bother them Like on stage, if you mess...
  11. R

Bad Boys get all the "babes".

I got told the same think by a woman once she told me i was too nice because the way I spoke to her. Instead of "Hey, let's go out for a bite to eat" it should be "B1tch! we're gon get something to eat!" and she was dead serious. I wasn't even on this girl, but she felt the need to critique my...
  12. R

Women and self respect..what is going on?

Lol yep, it's a club thing
  13. R

Do you really have to worry about STDs with a PROSTITUTE?

Only if you know the girls history in my case lol
  14. R

Do you really have to worry about STDs with a PROSTITUTE?

Yes, that's why you should always wrap it up
  15. R

"Let Me think about it"

Ouch lol shot down. but don't worry. It happens to everyone lol. Great Job on approaching, but like other posters said there are a lot of things you did wrong First, unless you have a really, and I mean REALLY good connection from the get go, then you should never ask for a dinner date or...
  16. R

Any X men fans around here?

Fixed it for ya :P Tsk tsk tsk. you just don't quit do you?
  17. R

Going after taken girls

I don't see the appeal in going after some other guys girl why not just get your own? saves half the trouble and drama
  18. R

The great debate: BOOBS VS ASS

Ass for sure. I could care less about boobs If they're there, it's great, but I honestly don't get turned on by boobs that often A great ass is where it's at.
  19. R

Any X men fans around here?

This is the official X men thread. here we discuss, comics, movies, shows, mutants, etc any thoughts on the recent X men movies? Am I the only one who thinks they fail hard?
  20. R

Text a girl and ask her to "Tap That"

Ai M'Lady When would be the appropriate time for a Gentlemen to "Tap" That Buttocks/