Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. G

Father, Son, Holy Ghost

yea sure, cause uve been busy studyin the holy bible for the past 50 years. thank you for the information, that was awsome kid. or maybe uve been busy reading what ppl said bout it. well well, i say go look for the candle flames that light alone on easter somewhere in jerusalam every year. o...
  2. G

Girl at work gives me her number.. I didn't ask for it

so true. the_wanderer if u want sex, well u got ur 7 and her number. give her a call, take her out and who knows what can happen.. just chill. it's ur decision. the girl is telling that she wants to go out with u by giving u her number. u do the rest.
  3. G

How do you become competent at sex quickly if you are currently inexperienced?

i dont understand you guys. u wana have sex and u need a partner for it. isnt that so easy? u go grab a *****, pay her and let her do her work. here in lebanon, there r *****es everywhere, and there r many super night clubs. prices list: 10$ and going up. a hundred or 2 for a hot russian babe...
  4. G

Being insecure?

okay i think zikko is right.. but just don't mention anything, it will look insecure and dumb, coz she might not have feelings for u. but im wondering maybe she's doing that to make u feel jalous. anyway, i say just keep going out with her, take her by the hand and say:' let's go get some ice...
  5. G

How often do you meet girls/women you like?

belmar that completly normal. u just have fun meeting and dating. but in the end, u do all that to find the one u dream of. but u watch out u dont get heart broken whoever she is. so yea u meet hotties all the time. but the one ure really into... happens once a year or 2
  6. G

How did Brad Pitt do it?

almost EVERY girl i know hates him
  7. G

Anti-Dump's Machine (Part I: Interest Level)

pook saved my life. pook changed my life. pook teached me how to LIVE life. I guess i'm on the right track now, and i guess i have become the person i wanted to be, though there is still alot to learn and alot to gain, but i guess i am finally Don Juan. though it's been years that i've been...
  8. G

The power of personality

i agree. u might even get paid by a girl to have sex with her :P
  9. G

The power of personality

wow.. im out of ink herrre
  10. G

The power of personality

STONETOWERS....this post...was AMAZING!! i really like it. im guna print it
  11. G

This girl is killing me. DOES SHE LIKE ME?

justanotherlover, u man wrote alot that i couldnt read anymore... i read like the first two or three posts. well i guess in the end u got heart broken or sth like that. well u don't have to worry anymore, ure here on the right track to Don Juan. remember these words: "u r on ur way from Nice...
  12. G

Provoking a girl to ask you for sex

get a *****. if u dont want to pay money for sex. ask some players for a girl that would has sex with guys. go date her.
  13. G

Walking in the hall ways together........

IDIOT!! u get a chance here.. TAKE IT instead of crying bout it! u wana do something bout it? lzn. a chance it is. but that doesn't mean that u have to walk her to all her classes. u walk her whenever YOU can, whenever YOU want!! see? that's where she can realiza u r a man and that u have...
  14. G

Should i call or email?

u have the number, u call!
  15. G

why do i have to get girls?

this is AFC talk.. even worse. u know what... make a search for 'a second life' its for pook, ure lucky i was just reading it again, it will tell u why u should get out of ur confort zone and talk to those girls..
  16. G

the ones i REALLY like!

i think i know all that already and still im really sure i can do it. its just really weird that when it comes to it, i just freeze inside and can't make my way to the girl. i dont think its a pedestal thing, i can kick her off down.. or maybe it is, but still i can put her off of it if she...
  17. G

Rushing Dudes DJ Journal

i was in the situation as urs like 3 months ago. it is great, u learn alot a u become more confident and u think like a man. if i got some threads from the bible into my mobile and i read a post by pook every night before bed. i advise u to do the same. there r loads of posts for pook on the...
  18. G

I have TOO many women in my life.

yea me too. dude the master disaster it seems so easy for u to get girls. can u give us some tips please on getting girls?
  19. G

Got rejected by a perfect 10

i agree. and essa, u were really good.
  20. G

the ones i REALLY like!

i take challenges, and i told i skateboard which is a very dangerous sport and needs to take risks when doing tricks over stairs and gaps... and this is really scary sometimes. plus, if u see me driving my car around here u'll know how much im into taking risks and doing things i've never done...