Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. F

What's the color of the car you drive?

Black, with dark tinted windows same colour as the paint work and black leather seats. The thing is like a black hole. I like black because it is a very versatile colour plus it makes the car look sleek and mean.
  2. F

Stupid people at your gym

The guy who will go to the bench set it up lay his towel out then spend the next twenty minutes talking to some other joker, when you ask him if its free "two more sets buddy".
  3. F

God I miss the 90s

90s video games are sh1t, try playing them now. TV in the 90s was corny, apart from seinfeld and xfiles. But curb is better than seinfeld, purely for the fact that curb is not as censored everyone was depressed and doing heroin. rave music sounded cheap compared to edm music coming out now...
  4. F

Field Report: Emo club - best night out at a club in living memory

Hey, about a month ago I met some girl at a club and she did the flaking thing on me so I nexted her but then last week I thought 'fk it' and texted her, "hey im at bimbos (bar) come meet me" and she did, its worked for me in the past too.
  5. F

Field Report: Emo club - best night out at a club in living memory

i know its lame but cant you set up a meet via text? Also, I love minimal techno and house so thats the kind of places I frequent however I want to branch out to find the best places to meet people in melbo, whats the name of the club you went to? sounds cool
  6. F

My Head Size

big head is much better than having a head that is too small. Have you seen that episode of entourage where turtle talks about big heads? Ive got a huge head, when I was skinny it was highly noticable, cant wear hats which sh1ts me coz I wanna be stylish like JT :P Also the flat back of head...
  7. F

Short story. Would be glad to hear your opinions

I dont get it, is it a pua metaphor? As wootapotky said its written a little generically, needs a better hook and punchline. I read this short story by Isaac Asimov earlier today its fantastic: http://www.multivax.com/last_question.html
  8. F

Critique my essay

You shouldnt be referring to yourself in the essay. Instead of "Ive noticed it affects peoples attitudes" it would be better to find statistical evidence or anectdotal evidence somewhere else.
  9. F

They just want to be F****D.

i liked that
  10. F

What's it feel like to graduate?

In australia we dont get car license until we are 18 and we can start drinking and going out at 18 legally, this all coincided with the graduating of highschool. I grew my hair long and bummed around everyday in the sun for 4 months before uni started. All that resulted in a feeling of greater...
  11. F

any openers or routines>?

hand your camera to a group of chicks and get them to start taking photos of you and your wing, invariably they will include themselves in these pictures and its on.
  12. F

The tide is turning for Asian Male Atrraction!

what is it with asians going ape over white chicks? they are fat and ugly at my uni for every hot white chick there are five just as if not hotter asian chicks, plus they are not b1tches like the white chicks are.
  13. F

Novelty Tshirts

askmen reckons they are a big no. I wore one these the other day and got heaps of attention. Would it be good to wear it out or is it lamo?? http://www.jinx.com/Content/Product/456p_4c_ZoomB.jpg
  14. F

Why I Hate Short Men

I have a friend who is 21, good looking and tall. He cannot pick up at all, never been laid or even kissed. Girls laugh at the idea of him being with another chick. I have another friend 18 years old, about 5'6 and fat as fvck. This guy is a loud mofo and gets laid constantly by talent that...
  15. F

For anyone here who uses, or is thinking about using drugs

you dont hallucinate on jimson weed, it is not in the same class as acid. Its a deliriant so you have delusions on it and dont even realise that you have taken anything, thats what makes it so scary and why people often die on it.
  16. F

Good clubbing shoes

i wear white AF1s with a dark green tick, they rock
  17. F

How much a month do you spend on alcohol?

sheeet I just calculated what Ive spent on alco since december and the figure is approaching $1k in about a month and a half. I was in thailand though so I was partying nearly every night.
  18. F

Using alcohol to help your game

caffeine works too
  19. F

How can I be more like him?

find a new angle
  20. F

So, What're You Driving?

This is my sweet ride: http://bike29.com/blog/uploaded_images/IMG_1381-758416.JPG Definately gets the chicks wet (due to its effect on my physique).