Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. Blackmm

That New Cox Commercial

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/IJTx/cox-communications-fun-at-dads So it's come down to crap like this?
  2. Blackmm

Should I sleep with a girl who has Lyme's Disease?

Doesn't Lyme disease cause vaginal wall spasms and contractions?
  3. Blackmm

The Nine Neins

(I posted this on the Bodybuilding.com forum) I thought i would come up with an answer for the "Six Sixes" women like to judge men by in a relationship. If you don't know what the Six Sixes are, do a google search. Nein is the German word for "No". I figured it would be a better wordplay...
  4. Blackmm

When you're over 40 on POF

FML
  5. Blackmm

Here's One Way To Get Back At The Ex

Aren't houses in Detroit like $500-1000 now?
  6. Blackmm

Okcupid deleted my profile. Wtf?

Sounds like some spam protection on their end.
  7. Blackmm

Pof

You didn't try to contact some 19 or 20 year old tang did ya? POF has that no contacting chicks 14 years younger or more rule now.
  8. Blackmm

Old guys on POF, better start staying away from young tang..

Got this notice in my inbox there: ______________________________ My name is Markus and I created POF/Plentyoffish. When I created POF, I wanted it to be all about finding relationships with the right person. For the first 7 years this worked really well, I got the site to 10 million users...
  9. Blackmm

POF cracking down on Sugar Daddies, pervs, ect.

Got this from the POF grand poobah, some doosh named Marcus: __________ My name is Markus and I created POF/Plentyoffish. When I created POF, I wanted it to be all about finding relationships with the right person. For the first 7 years this worked really well, I got the site to 10 million...
  10. Blackmm

Turned 51 a while back.

Finding decent looking females close to your age is going to be rough since most quality chick's that old are married or taken. Being as financially well off as you are makes you a sugar daddy target. If you still look decent for your age, I wouldn't volunteer it unless they asked. That way you...
  11. Blackmm

So some idiot is making gay pictures of me on FB...

Contact face book and have it removed?
  12. Blackmm

FACT: All the girls that were pretty in high school are no longer pretty anymore

Google Shelly Bo Talley and come back and discuss.
  13. Blackmm

Got this message from a chick

So back story, I met up with her for a get to know you date and things seem to be going well, good convo and afterwards I couldn't secure a 2nd hookup (busy school, you know the drill). I pretty much move onto other things. About two weeks later I msg her just to say hi, how ya been. I get this...
  14. Blackmm

Will fat cheerleaders be the new *normal*

I'm from OKC. Compared to the norm here, she's pretty hot. Most chicks here are pretty "Meaty".
  15. Blackmm

I Cheated On My Husband To Secure Better Genes For My Children

I work in the child support system and actually asked a child support attorney why they don't make this mandatory. HER answer (surprise) was that it would break up too many families when the child needs an intact family the most. The idea is to let poor old dad develop feelings for the kid so...
  16. Blackmm

They like to "Live, Laugh, Love"

I've been noticing a trend in lots of chick dating profiles where they always have something like live, laugh, love or "I like to laugh" somewhere in their profile. It seems pretty cliche now, kind of the "give props to God" line at awards shows. What is your take on whenever a chick throws...
  17. Blackmm

Super busy women the new trend?

I'm going to share this secret with all of you. All women, from the super -hot to the super-ugly are super busy. The more she is in to you, the less she will let you know of her schedule.
  18. Blackmm

Dudes get girls numbers without saying a word (Vid)

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh0axGXj7Fq2sVB5gn For those who worry about what to say to a chick.:cool:
  19. Blackmm

Compulsive liar jailed after 11 false rape claims in decade.

11 men in the UK actually wanted to have sex with her?
  20. Blackmm

Girl sent me a picture of her in a skirt???

Maybe she wants you to wonder if she is wearing panties.