Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. A

Fvck on first date, then she drops all contact after a few days, did i get used? lol

Thanks for the replies guys, ya i totally agree. everything just seemed to fit into place and I just kept up with the pace on that date. She now knows alot about me, and has slept with me. no challenge. I was a male slut. @ Real Talk all the 'deep convos' where before we hit up the...
  2. A

Fvck on first date, then she drops all contact after a few days, did i get used? lol

First off, I have not been on the site for a LONG time. Sometimes i feel that it may be a bad thing as I sometimes catch myself doing some silly afc things here and there that I may have not done if i kept my mind in tune with semi regular reading of the djbible. Having built up a set of tools...
  3. A

The Forehead test (a sure sign to go in for the kiss)

first: you need to understand this is if you are UNSURE of the situation. if you are confident enough, then go in. You are missing the point here. second: if you need a parallel then think of it like this: how do you see if a woman is ready for sex? you slide your hand up her leg and make...
  4. A

My GF broke up with me, but her friend tells me she is 'testing me'

Thanks guys, the broke up happened during a really stressful time in my life family problems, losing a best friend, and a ton of other stresses i have finally got my feet on the ground and am ready to move on
  5. A

thanks for the link, ya i didnt check it out due to the title gets me thinking... i need to go re-read some of the original stuff that pumped me up about the game, mentalities, masculinity, i deffinatly softened up over the last 5 months. but after reading it, i agree with one of the...
  6. A

Ive posted this thread in the hs forum as well, but something tells me i wont get much out of the newbies there. So me and this girl were going out for 5 months, everything is going good, then a couple fridays ago she phones me up and was all like "i just dont think being in a relationship...
  7. A

I totally agree, I wrote this tip a year ago. I used it mostly in grade 9/10 (now im in grade 12) when I was still unsure of my confidence and when to go in. Lately i find using what you described is much more effective, quicker, and even more subtle. Just to test how comfortable the girl is...
  8. A

Should I go for the kiss close

step 1: read the DJ Bible: http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/ step 2: shut up, and go for it. step 2 alt. : If your a newbie to the whole "getting girls" thing, go and have fun and don't bother trying if you are not confident enough. You will only embarrass yourself. Because from what you...
  9. A

How to not come off as creepy/pyscho...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94JVB6Mc3eE
  10. A

Growth and Success!

i love it, definitely adding to my bookmarks for when im feeling down. thanks bro
  11. A

Axe/deodorants

Dude, whatever you do, Don't get axe. Not only does it not last very long, majority of girls have experienced some douche drenched in that cheap crap ($5 a can). Its just so over used, that really it puts you into three categories automatically: -trend follower (you believe this stuff will...
  12. A

This is true, but this tip here is for all the guys who still have trouble "knowing when to go in". Yes it may seem pretty obvious for guys who have been in the game for a while, but this is just to give confidence that she is ready. Besides, if she pulls away, its really not embarrassing...
  13. A

I have yet had this technique backfire or fail for me. this works everywhere, on the dance floor, in your room, anywhere! so your doing your thing, getting closer and closer. If you can successfuly get coozy enough with her to rest your forehead against hers (AND NOT HAVE HER PULL AWAY)...
  14. A

All Boy's School - Need Advice

Some tips for you from experience on expanding your circle. -I branch out alot by hanging out with my sociable school friends outside of school, soon your friend will probably start to introduce you to some of his "out of school friends". If hes a decent looking guy, he will have some...
  15. A

What high school is all about!

good job on the advice. and congrats on seeing the light! too bad most people are gonna skim through this thread and hit "back" when they realize you didnt include any "get laid fast pick up line".
  16. A

All Boy's School - Need Advice

good job on not "asking her out". but the thing i dont understand is what does going to an all boys school have to do with anything? i go to a "traditional school" which is basically a small school with a rigid uniform system that has a focus on preping students on going to university (aka=...
  17. A

Is it up to the guy to initiate the hug?

man, in all honesty if you are asking questions like this i think you need to work on your inner game more. Truly you need to man up and not care who hugs first. this is so trivial! You give her a hug when you want, and receive whatever she gives you. Its really nothing that will make or...