Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. C

Critique my diet!

6ft2 180pds just starting out with weight training. Want to clean bulk to around 200pds and then cut.
  2. C

Critique my diet!

6am............ 2 large whole egg, 6 large egg whites, 2 slices whole-wheat bread, 1banana, 1/2 cup orange juice 9am..........tuna wrapped in whole wheat pita, 1 banana 1pm........... 2 chickenbreasts, brown rice, peas and carrots 5pm........... pasta with chicken, carrots and peas...
  3. C

Want to get a defined body and got a couple questions...

Well, I tried only eating around 160g of protein a day and I felt like I was gonna starve. I´m always hungry, so getting 300+ g of protein a day should be easy. This is pretty much how I´m eating right now: 7am protein shake (2tbsp. peanut butter, 1 banana, 1 raw egg, skimmed milk) 9am tuna...
  4. C

I´m still confused though. Here it clearly says that it should be 0.5 - 1g/lb at the most is more than enough for a body builder. http://www.active.com/nutrition/Articles/Protein__Pros__Cons_and_Confusion.htm http://exercise.about.com/cs/nutrition/a/protein_2.htm...
  5. C

aight guys. I´ll post some pics in a couple months of my progress.
  6. C

Ok, I´m aiming for around 350g of protein. What do you guys think about this diet? 1. Shake 2. 1 can of tuna 3. 2chicken breasts + veggies workout 4. Shake 5. 1 can tuna 6. beef+veggies 7. shake
  7. C

That´s what I was wondering. Is it pounds or kg? Some sources say it´s kg and other say it´s pounds. I´m around 85kg...so 85kg x 1.8=153g I have no idea how could possibly take in 250 g of protein every day.
  8. C

I´ve started working out 5 times a week. This is my workout routine. I do 10 min as a warm up and 10 min of running after the workout and then I do sport specific stretches for 30 mins. I´m not looking to get big, This is what I´m aiming for. About how long is it gonna take me to get there...
  9. C

How did Brad Pitt do it?

Brad Pitt couldn't get a date in high school. My guess is if he never got famous he'd be a shy, good looking cubicle worker that got married to an average/below average looking woman. The reason why guys try to become actors in the first place is because they are usually beta males that can't...
  10. C

what % of men aren't chumps and actually approach?

The majority of dudes today don't approach at all and whack off at home. Some guys join social clubs and sh!t like that and wait till an average/ugly girl makes a move on them. That's basically how the vast majority of guys get girlfriends. By settling.
  11. C

need a good neg

Cool DHV story bro.
  12. C

What if your wife turned into this?

...I bet she has a great personality!
  13. C

This game is all about looks. Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise...

Interesting. Reminds me of this one time when I ate bacon.
  14. C

No they aren't. It's makeup, fake boobs, bleached hair and the media that make you think that. Good looks to a woman doesn't necessarily mean the male model pretty boy look. To a lot of women a man that looks masculine is considered "hot". Examples would be big, tall, muscular, chizzled jaw...
  15. C

Wow, you have convinced me. Where can I sign up for your bootcamp?
  16. C

The seduction community reminds me a lot of the get rich quick schemes. Here is how the community works: - Go to a club. Walk up to a group of hot drunk girls. Say "It's my birthday, let's take a pic!" - Create a website and make outrageous claims (You can get any woman/you can be a 40 year...
  17. C

It's funny how defensive you get because you want to keep living in pua disney land instead of living in reality. Okay, seeing that you are in the RSD cult that explains a lot of things. I don't care what those pua scam artists tell you. It doesn't matter if you are confident, charming...
  18. C

Pretty much only looks/social status/$$$/race matter when it comes to getting women. As for doing cold approaches it's 95% your looks and 5% communication skills unless she knows that you have a lot of social status and $$$. The ugly guys you see with hot girls are usually drug dealers or...
  19. C

Don't know where to meet women...

It's driving me insane. I haven't gotten any action in a while. I go to an all guys school. The house parties here are sh!t. There are like 3 b!tchy girls and 20 guys. I'm not 21 yet and there are no decent 18+ clubs around. The mall only has little high school girls or girls walking...