Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. S

It's only failure if you quit

agree 100%
  2. S

Braddock Inner Game Seminar Review LA July 2009

Interesting. What is your involvement with love systems?
  3. S

Haven't been here for a while, who are the funniest/coolest people here?

So far I only know of Daddy the pimp
  4. S

I'm moved into college but my roomate is an *******

****ing TALK to him about whatever annoys you. Geez
  5. S

FR: C0ckblock of doooom

It seems that a lot of these guys who responded haven't been in the field. And/or at the sage where they are still resentful towards women. The opener is legit. Definitely not a 'bread and butter' opener, but great if the situation is right. Yeah, too many bored sets. Its still possible...
  6. S

Anything...except for NO!

it should be
  7. S

Nowhere to hide from the homo agenda

You can have whatever opinion you want, but nobody is obligated to endorse it.
  8. S

What you have to do in a club.

wow, my new hero
  9. S

Why the homotrend is rising

Wtf, your logic is out of wack. If theirs nothing wrong with the subject, why is it wrong to promote it.
  10. S

Bank account numbers for credit check?

So I'm filling out a credit check form for this house I want to rent and it it's asking for my savings and checkings account number. Is this legit?
  11. S

Bizarro Warboss Alex?

Wow, take Warboss Alex and all his superpowers, but do a complete 180 on his personality (including his generosity, gentleness, classiness, and intellect) and you have this guy: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/search.php?searchid=179591561 Some of his most disturbing posts: I'm BANNED...
  12. S

Baggy/Puffy eyes .

sleep, omega-3's, healthy fats, heme-iron from red meat would be my guess.
  13. S

I have cancer

Nutrition can help alot, but some factors are just out of your control. In Montreal there is an area where women get a really high incidence of breast cancer. No one knows why, it may be the pollution or something else. In silicon valley, it has some of the most toxic water from all the silicon...
  14. S

Whats the best online stock purchase website?

I'm looking at scottstrade, seems the cheapest. Anything else?
  15. S

I have cancer

Of course, you're at the top of the population in terms of fitness and nutrition.
  16. S

I have cancer

Stay positive man. Remember, you're at around the top %.01 of the population in terms of health, athletic ability, and health/nutritional info. You will survive through this a lot stronger than most people, Magic Johnson style (he has HIV, but you know what I mean). Thank you from the bottom of...
  17. S

Ask me about: Conspiracy theories [Merged Threads]

is the goal of the femenazi's really to eliminate competetion among men?
  18. S

2 Killed, 8 Injured in 6 separate shootings

Are there any safe places on LA?