Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. S

Play stupid games win stupid prizes

I shared that to show what you were saying meant nothing when you stated why would anybody get married these days. I was doing quite well before I met my wife.. I am not and would not live off anyone. My values and politics are far too conservative for that. But you managed to do quite well is...
  2. S

Tenacity, I saw your post about starting to hate women. That was yours right??? If so, that tells me all I need to know about you at the current time. Reminds me of the silly mess I would post when I was clueless.
  3. S

I touched a nerve huh??? Well let me break it down in the simplest form so even you can be crystal clear: I am a good dude and would not want to just screw anyone over. My wife makes way more than I do. Her retirement is better. I left my apartment and moved into her house. I have no inclination...
  4. S

No offense taken. But there are plenty of married gents here that have been there done that. Let's just say I never mentioned being married, would it make a difference??? Maybe I just grew tired of screwing a lot of women and decided it was time to settle down. When did being married become a...
  5. S

My man, my writing may seem inconsistent to you because you simply do understand where I am and from where I came. You are a new poster here as far as I see it.. You have made a lot of posts too. In a short amount of time. Which says to me you spend too much time online and not living your life...
  6. S

If it did that is something that they have not been able to achieve yet. But you might have gotten something from it. If you do/ did then just maybe I helped a fellow brother. I hope you get something from it because it is from the well balanced SoldmySoul! I remember being that guy that was...
  7. S

Thanks for replying in the manner you did. Did it go over most people's head?? Probably, but I am in a way different place then when I joined here years ago. I am much more in tune with myself and I have been through so much my first post here. My tips for ingraining this... Hmmm.. For me it...
  8. S

My title is certainly not my own created saying, but it speakes volumes of how you should be living your life. It is perfect for the men here that struggle with women and relationships. When I became a member here in 2006, I was going through so many changes. Just got my divorce and my...
  9. S

Ex Wife cheating

Learn from you mistakes not your successes!!!! How do you marry when you don't know anything about their past you ask?? Huh??? Well for starters you have to get to know them on a basic level. Then the more time you spend you get to know them more. In time, maybe sooner or later you find if it is...
  10. S

Blowing My Mind In Good Way

Greasy pig may be on to something!!!!! Logicallefty above everything else, Love yourself more than anything!!! Once you master that, $ h I t falls into place. Remain a challenge, treat her well. Be good and not nice. Always maintain the frame.
  11. S

Woman Griping about my Boots

Been awhile since I have been on here!! Got married and hung up my player status. I directed a friend here and wanted to see what's up and saw this thread!!! Op.. I thought you were talking about cowboy boots or another type of boot... The boots you showed are ****ing po po boots that I wear for...
  12. S

kidding around and got the real answer

Harvey Poon, what part are you not getting? When I first hooked up with her I did not know she was a drunk and had no idea about her finances. None! Aftera month I found out. Her behavior came out as she truly was. Maybe she did dictate the relationship, but in a rship....it is a compromise. I...
  13. S

Fiancee lying to me

Famous words of a great president....''trust but verify.'' hey man...women lie... It is all about what you can put up. Op, can you put up with a liar? Just think, if she lies small she will lie big. Furthermore, she will use anything to justify the lie. She will probably do some dirty stuff to...
  14. S

If you get mad at a chic for testing you do you fail?

Nice responses that I all agree with. One could say I failed a week ago when I was highly disrespected and expressed such. Did I fail? I don't tnink so because some tests cross the pale of normalcy. Some tests are okay, but when they do it and it is done in such a manner that crosses...
  15. S

Desdinova proves we all can slip at times

Yeah slipped was a poorly chosen word, but you get the gist. Sometimes no matter how you try or want the person you want....it just doesn't happen. What never changes is who you are and we know who Des is. A warrior on the recovery road and will be back with a vengeance.
  16. S

Jitter, in a sense it was done deliberately as I was trying to tell her to be mindful of her money. I was doing it in a subtle way and the way I worded it allowed her to open up and say what she felt deep inside. It was a good move on my part as I exposed her operations from being covert to...
  17. S

Well the easiest way to respond to you is this: didn't know what I had until a month had passed. I try to give people a chance....not over doing their chance, but nonetheless a chsnce. If my brother aired all my $hit out to a girl I really like I'd be quite pissed. Of course after giving her...
  18. S

What makes a man different than a women in dating world?

Sodbuster, very interesting perspective. I guess that I had been feeling a little bit of the tried on clothes placed on the clearance rack as of late. After going several women last past year made me start to think, wtf is wrong with me?" But that is not the issue at all...far from it as a...
  19. S

Nighthawk you are exactly right!!! I came unglued and I don not mind saying so. I am not some users ATM! I do think when her sister called her out on it, it struck a nerve because truth hurts. I am just not going to be with any woman that thinks I owe her $hit! The ex had enough nerve to say...
  20. S

Desdinova proves we all can slip at times

Sorry to put you out there Des, but I read some of your recovery journal...not all but some. You have always been solid on here and I have a sense you are really struggling with being dumped. Just goes to show many things: 1) You are human 2) You experience normal emotions 3) you have the...